Any English players here ?

Roia90

Üye
Katılım
29 Ağu 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi everyone , just saw a youtube videos of this game and its look almost the same as knight online which i played at 2005.
I wonder since i noticed that it is a turkish game , is there any others english users here ?
And for the admins , inside game will support in English ? i mean quests , items will be in English too ?

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello, we are after 2 alpha tests, we are now heading to closed beta testing. The game has not been presented globally yet, this will be done when the game is 100% ready. The game will be in English

Roia90

Üye
Katılım
29 Ağu 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Alright, i see.
i hope u guys didnt put weapons and armors at store , so babashoppers will ruin the server within day one.
hopefully its a fair store like PUS in KO.

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Rise Online won't be a P2W game, you will be able to get in store things like costumes,mounts,pets etc.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello, we are after 2 alpha tests, we are now heading to closed beta testing. The game has not been presented globally yet, this will be done when the game is 100% ready. The game will be in English

Correct me if Im wrong but closed beta should be like month ago :D

Roia90

Üye
Katılım
29 Ağu 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
It could be good if we had a date of official or something here to play like beta so we can learn the items and stuff.

Kalliecat14

Üye
Katılım
4 Eyl 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hey I played knight online back in the early days too and loved it. I'm looking to start this game with other english speaking people as well. It would be nice if we could all choose a server for "english players" on launch. Let me know if you decide to play and we can play together and seek out more english speakers. Best of luck!

SmokeyBear

Üye
Katılım
26 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hey I played knight online back in the early days too and loved it. I'm looking to start this game with other english speaking people as well. It would be nice if we could all choose a server for "english players" on launch. Let me know if you decide to play and we can play together and seek out more english speakers. Best of luck!
NS

ill be playing 7 days a week but mon-fri only after 7 pm untill bout 12 am since i work all week but yeah i speak english and french we will need to group our english speaking players and make a nice active clan, i played knight online since xigenon lol

7thRonin

Üye
Katılım
20 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I would like to see this game on consoles. I am wiling to pay monthly fee just to be able to play it on my Xbox Series X (with mouse and keyboard which is not a problem) and with crossplay with PC/PayStation. Want come back to PC gaming since it is to expensive nowadays to build a decent gaming rig.

Kalliecat14

Üye
Katılım
4 Eyl 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
NS

ill be playing 7 days a week but mon-fri only after 7 pm untill bout 12 am since i work all week but yeah i speak english and french we will need to group our english speaking players and make a nice active clan, i played knight online since xigenon lol
That sounds good to me! We should definitely do an english speaking clan. Let's all try to keep in touch at launch and choose a server.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Don't worry If you're looking for English speakers ArmageddoN from EUKO will play :D

There will be also Polish clan

Roia90

Üye
Katılım
29 Ağu 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Good to hear so , now we have only to wait for launching date xD

Anilchan

Üye
Katılım
10 Haz 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
If you still looking for clan
I just opened new clan for eng speaking people check out en clan recruitment on discord

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt