big mistake on opening server too early! GM

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Priest class: single heal should never have a Rotation as a cooldown motion, priest cure should not be able to cancel, the damage of a Rogue hitting a shield priest should be able to take damage and heal as a priest without problems. (Spit in my face dead)
But with this server the Rogue/BP damage is way beyond a level 65 should be even doing.
the balance of the class doesn't even match at all, the damage that hits from a Rogue should be able to read and understand the damage that does on a shield priest, but instead so much problems that has to be fixed with all this stupid shit
you really need to find and solve the situation ASAP!

because a lot of things doesn't make any sense in this game right now. ZERO balance of a class damage OP as hell, skills fail skill fail, a lot of skills on a priest has to be adjust, this silly skill Rotation need to be fixed on some of the skill.
Rogue class: a lot of the Rogue class in this server can't be explain, everyone that i know can minor only 3-5x in Average as a max level Rogue but we have come across a lot of player's who could double that with out any problems, and don't tell me Catfish, because we tested everything and still a lot of Rogue we have come across is Terminator!
BP Class: i understand BP should be a OP class, but if that so why should INT class have heal cooldown? nothing is in balance of a class or skill class, for a BP Master attack with spam attack, a INT priest has no way of even throwing 1 heal on time, because of the slow motion skill that has a Rotation setup,
this also goes to normal Rogue player's. running in to attack a BP" INTpriest can't help but watch them die by BP like being a worm.
like i said so much problems with unbalance with all class.
(Skill fail, SkillBug,Skill cancel,skill glitch, skill too far) mistake for releasing the game like this, this suppose to be a real server not a 1 week PVP server.
if you can just open a game like this you need to seriously have a real discussion with your management team.
i am not a hater but after waited 6years for this game to open like this is such a disappointment !

i can also give you a insane unexplained OP BP ( Koxper) the damage he does on a INT shield priest duff or not duff is impossible to even heal. his combo is worst then deathlord damage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this only to tell you you gotta fix the balance in between because your killing your own server.

Son düzenleme:

clarkk61

Üye
Katılım
5 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with you balance of classes is not adequate but I think they prepared pvp system for 70 lvl. When 70 lvl patch comes and we will see the new balance of classes

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with you balance of classes is not adequate but I think they prepared pvp system for 70 lvl. When 70 lvl patch comes and we will see the new balance of classes
i believe so too, but for them to release 65 yet the outcome being like this , people will just turn away the game.

CooLTanG

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
You are very correct with the healing. Its casting time is too long, typically u could cancel the heal after priest hands go up in the air and still cast it , but not with this healing.

Cure has a cooldown which makes no sense.

Assassin damage is insanely high, they can spike 2k+ on a fully buffed character, which is way too much.

Damage as a whole is way too high right now, and going level 70 will just make that damage even worse. I could see damage getting halfed by all classes and the combat would be a lot better. 2 weapon defense only giving 1% damage reduction vs that weapon is incredibly weak as well.

Hedvein

Üye
Katılım
1 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Heal animation is really really slow, you're right.

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
You are very correct with the healing. Its casting time is too long, typically u could cancel the heal after priest hands go up in the air and still cast it , but not with this healing.

Cure has a cooldown which makes no sense.

Assassin damage is insanely high, they can spike 2k+ on a fully buffed character, which is way too much.

Damage as a whole is way too high right now, and going level 70 will just make that damage even worse. I could see damage getting halfed by all classes and the combat would be a lot better. 2 weapon defense only giving 1% damage reduction vs that weapon is incredibly weak as well.
on my level 65 Warrior with out using scrolls yet have almost 50% gear yet i get spiked town damage done on me almost 1,400. which means if 3+ gear Rogue wanted to deliberately spike town me i would be on the ground lmfao" server is a joke with so many mistakes .

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt