Suggestion Cape's Comprehensive Bug and Suggestion List

Cape_Mage

Üye
Katılım
30 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
First of all, I have been playing MMORPGs on and off since 2004, and I played quite a few of them, and seen a lot. So, my comments will reflect my experience.

I will be putting the new suggestion on top as I update this post.

Thank you for your hard work and listening to the community!

Update 1 (May 23rd)

• It's 2021, please get rid of the merchants. You're wasting valuable resources on trying to fix the archaic merchant system, instead you can focus your efforts on a modern auction house system. The current merchant system is expansive on everyone's systems, and clutters the game. It makes it hard to see your characters, interact with NPCs, etc. Are you happy with how cluttered this looks, and how confusing it might be for a new player?
1621782967429.png

• If you do keep the merchants(I would recommend against it), they way you open them should be Left Click>Then Right Click. Currently you open just by right clicking, and this is the main reason interacting with an NPC gets really annoying at times.

• There needs to be a visual "looking for party" tag on players, so we can clearly see who is in a party, and who is not. The current "looking for party system" is bad, and that's why almost no one is using it.

• It is currently hard to find parties for quests. You don't know who else needs a party for that particular quest. You can make it a lot easier by providing a "party" button on each quest. Similar to the magnifying glass icon that takes you to guests, you can provide a "P" icon. If you click on this button, it could register you to a party list specifically for that quest, and you can invite other players from that list. Another advantage is that if you are in the middle of the quests, and half of your party leaves, you can simply click on that button, and invite more players who are looking to get that quest done as well. Here is a quick draft of how that might look like:

1621784749542.png

• On the quest list, there is a monster defeat quests typo - it says "Defeat to monsters", I am assuming it should say "Defeat the monsters"
1621783429375.png

• The camera, skill bar, etc. adjustments I make should not reset every time I teleport to a different location. For example, if I turn the mini-map off, it should be off when I log in next time.

• Some people are having performance issues, I get it, but when you are working on optimizations, you should not ruin the game for players who play without any issues. For example, I believe the game engine decreases the FPS of players after a certain radius to increase performance. This makes the characters running/walking out of that radius to look like they are jumping. Please fix this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Post(April 30th)

• Leveling/Quests(Most critical)

- Leveling is way too hard in my opinion, even with the 7x that we are getting during Alpha. When I say hard, I don't only mean the time it takes to level, I also mean how boring it is.

- Quests are way too monotone and repetitive, basically the same 2 quest type repeats - quest type a: kill x amount of monsters, quest type b: collect x amount of an item when killing that monster. There needs to be a story of some sort behind the quests, and a diversity. Not everything is PvP on an MMORPG, a lot of players actually have fun just doing PvE, following a story, seeing different environments, etc. I am not saying that you should become level 70 in two days, but that process can be more enjoyable.
- Quests should give more experience points, especially at higher levels, and/or for solo players. Keep in mind that not everybody will start playing the day server starts. If one starts playing 2 months after a server starts for example, and there are no exp parties at lower levels, then that person should be able to level up by doing quests solo. If you don't take care of this issue, you will lose new players quickly in my opinion. They will feel left out. This is the problem the "other game" game is going through in my opinion. It is always the same crew playing the game, almost no new players.
- The current quest and leveling system incentivizes ignoring the quests after a certain level, and killing the same monster over and over again, which is insanely boring. That is why you see people using macros to handle these repetitive tasks. In my opinion exping ≠ breaking the "2" or "3" keys on my keyboard for using it nonstop all day. Please take a look at WoW, which has 4+ million users, and how they handle leveling up, which follows a story line and even solo players can experience and level up without any issues. It is 2021, grinding on the same monster party is so 2004, please change this.
- Speaking of using macros to level up, because of the nature of your current leveling system, people exp on the same monsters all day long. Currently that monster is usually Soothsayer or Oracle, and almost always all of the spots are full. People don't want to keep pushing the same button all day long and seems like some of them use macros because of that reason. I kind of don't blame them, but the fact that you are not doing anything about these users for the sake of "testing the game" is diminishing my trust a bit, if I am perfectly honest. If someone uses macro to level up knowing that their character will be deleted before the official release, they might keep using it in the official version where it would actually make more sense leveling up quicker at that time. You are just making it harder for legal players. There needs to be a punishment for exping AFK, especially when the official version rolls out.

• General Bugs/Suggestions

- Please provide a toggle to turn the wings off, at times you cannot even see what is going on in game. See below:
1619817159128.png
- What is the whispering noise I am hearing every 10 seconds or so? It sounds like Harry Potter trying to enter the chamber of secrets. Please get rid of it.​

- Some items look dull, like mage staff. It looks good when you zoom in, but at a regular distance, they look too tiny, hence no presence at all. Enlarging/thickening them might be a solution.​
- There needs to be a way for people to see if someone is good with communicating in English. Possibly a tag similar to the discord ones - [TR/EN]. This tag could be toggled on/off if you don't want to see it. But if you are an English speaking player, and want to see who you can communicate with, then you can toggle this one and see who around you can communicate with you. I am originally from Turkey, and I live in Texas, so I know Turkish as well, however, since I don't know who speaks English, I start by speaking in Turkish all the time, but I'd be happy to chat with someone if I've known they would prefer communicating in English.​
- This has been reported multiple times already but mounts and pets should be used with a hotkey, not an item. Let's say you get on a mount with your last "summon mount" item, then there is no way to dismount it, unless someone is nice enough to give you that item.​
- I have been playing a mage character, and I feel like the HP is way too low 600 or so at level 50+. And the character waits for no reason in between some skills, like the level 20 skill(Flameburst). The only useful skill that I have found is the staff skill(Fire Breath) but mage's skills need to be optimized.​
Thanks again for your hard work, and I will try to update the list as I see more issues.

Ekli dosyalar

• 1621783816208.png
    1621783816208.png
    5.4 MB · Görüntüleme: 57
  • 1621784591600.png
    1621784591600.png
    225.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 49
Son düzenleme:

JoesXs

Üye
Katılım
21 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
First of all, I have been playing MMORPGs on and off since 2004, and I played quite a few of them, and seen a lot. So, my comments will reflect my experience. I will start with the most critical issues that I see, and I will update the list as I see more issues.

Thank you for your hard work and listening to the community!

• Leveling/Quests(Most critical)

- Leveling is way too hard in my opinion, even with the 7x that we are getting during Alpha. When I say hard, I don't only mean the time it takes to level, I also mean how boring it is.

- Quests are way too monotone and repetitive, basically the same 2 quest type repeats - quest type a: kill x amount of monsters, quest type b: collect x amount of an item when killing that monster. There needs to be a story of some sort behind the quests, and a diversity. Not everything is PvP on an MMORPG, a lot of players actually have fun just doing PvE, following a story, seeing different environments, etc. I am not saying that you should become level 70 in two days, but that process can be more enjoyable.
- Quests should give more experience points, especially at higher levels, and/or for solo players. Keep in mind that not everybody will start playing the day server starts. If one starts playing 2 months after a server starts for example, and there are no exp parties at lower levels, then that person should be able to level up by doing quests solo. If you don't take care of this issue, you will lose new players quickly in my opinion. They will feel left out. This is the problem the "other game" game is going through in my opinion. It is always the same crew playing the game, almost no new players.
- The current quest and leveling system incentivizes ignoring the quests after a certain level, and killing the same monster over and over again, which is insanely boring. That is why you see people using macros to handle these repetitive tasks. In my opinion exping ≠ breaking the "2" or "3" keys on my keyboard for using it nonstop all day. Please take a look at WoW, which has 4+ million users, and how they handle leveling up, which follows a story line and even solo players can experience and level up without any issues. It is 2021, grinding on the same monster party is so 2004, please change this.
- Speaking of using macros to level up, because of the nature of your current leveling system, people exp on the same monsters all day long. Currently that monster is usually Soothsayer or Oracle, and almost always all of the spots are full. People don't want to keep pushing the same button all day long and seems like some of them use macros because of that reason. I kind of don't blame them, but the fact that you are not doing anything about these users for the sake of "testing the game" is diminishing my trust a bit, if I am perfectly honest. If someone uses macro to level up knowing that their character will be deleted before the official release, they might keep using it in the official version where it would actually make more sense leveling up quicker at that time. You are just making it harder for legal players. There needs to be a punishment for exping AFK, especially when the official version rolls out.

• General Bugs/Suggestions

- Please provide a toggle to turn the wings off, at times you cannot even see what is going on in game. See below:
- What is the whispering noise I am hearing every 10 seconds or so? It sounds like Harry Potter trying to enter the chamber of secrets. Please get rid of it.​

- Some items look dull, like mage staff. It looks good when you zoom in, but at a regular distance, they look too tiny, hence no presence at all. Enlarging/thickening them might be a solution.​
- There needs to be a way for people to see if someone is good with communicating in English. Possibly a tag similar to the discord ones - [TR/EN]. This tag could be toggled on/off if you don't want to see it. But if you are an English speaking player, and want to see who you can communicate with, then you can toggle this one and see who around you can communicate with you. I am originally from Turkey, and I live in Texas, so I know Turkish as well, however, since I don't know who speaks English, I start by speaking in Turkish all the time, but I'd be happy to chat with someone if I've known they would prefer communicating in English.​
- This has been reported multiple times already but mounts and pets should be used with a hotkey, not an item. Let's say you get on a mount with your last "summon mount" item, then there is no way to dismount it, unless someone is nice enough to give you that item.​
- I have been playing a mage character, and I feel like the HP is way too low 600 or so at level 50+. And the character waits for no reason in between some skills, like the level 20 skill(Flameburst). The only useful skill that I have found is the staff skill(Fire Breath) but mage's skills need to be optimized.​
Thanks again for your hard work, and I will try to update the list as I see more issues.
I like your thoughts and ideas, we reported a lot of bugs and suggestions and there will be improvement, we need to be patient, I know they are working for the little characters and wings.
There are dungeons and fun missions to add to the game

We conveyed all of what you said and I think they have information

we will do it together :)

iLlama

Üye
Katılım
28 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
- What is the whispering noise I am hearing every 10 seconds or so? It sounds like Harry Potter trying to enter the chamber of secrets. Please get rid of it.
I believe you are talking about teleport sound.

[TR/EN]. This tag could be toggled on/off if you don't want to see it.
Oh, I would love to see this! Congratulations on speaking turkish, it makes the game a lot easier for you.
This has been reported multiple times already but mounts and pets should be used with a hotkey, not an item. Let's say you get on a mount with your last "summon mount" item, then there is no way to dismount it, unless someone is nice enough to give you that item.
reported already, yes, you can't unsummon mount / pet, when you run out of scrolls atm.

I have been playing a mage character, and I feel like the HP is way too low 600 or so at level 50+. And the character waits for no reason in between some skills, like the level 20 skill(Flameburst). The only useful skill that I have found is the staff skill(Fire Breath) but mage's skills need to be optimized.
Hopefully we are just in a testing phase and this will be addressed.

As I see everyday they are actually working pretty hard and doing fixes as they can. Most time it's bugs, but I srsly hope they will add at least some functions you mentioned and if not I shall name my next clan "EnglishONLY". Anyway wings may not be as common as now, since they will be most likely only purchasable with real money.

PS: I made a similar post in "Bugs" section.

Cape_Mage

Üye
Katılım
30 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I believe you are talking about teleport sound.

Oh, I would love to see this! Congratulations on speaking turkish, it makes the game a lot easier for you.

reported already, yes, you can't unsummon mount / pet, when you run out of scrolls atm.

Hopefully we are just in a testing phase and this will be addressed.

As I see everyday they are actually working pretty hard and doing fixes as they can. Most time it's bugs, but I srsly hope they will add at least some functions you mentioned and if not I shall name my next clan "EnglishONLY". Anyway wings may not be as common as now, since they will be most likely only purchasable with real money.

PS: I made a similar post in "Bugs" section.
Agreed! They work hard and we have patches almost every day. That is why I decided to share my thoughts knowing that someone will probably see these, otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered :)

Just updated the list with new bugs/suggestions!

anil

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Its obvious you have played lot of mmorpgs :) Good suggestions, I agree with all of them.

kirimli

Üye
Katılım
22 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
The fact that they are insisting on the archaic merchant system is rather fun to see in the eyes of players all over the world. I know that the archaic merchant system is popular in Turkey - Turkish players mostly play only two RPG games; Knight Online and Metin2 (Yes, most foreigners do not even know about Metin2)- , but if they really intend to advertise the game all over the world, they immediately need to abandon their will of insisting on the archaic merchant system. The merchant system also causes the Black Market to appear largely in the game which will cause this game to die just like any other MMORPG games that ''somehow'' allowed the players to pay for the items on black market. The developer team is working hard to maintain a good game but it is always OK to eat dirt, because we all do. Eat dirt and just leave this archaic merchant system or Rise Online will confont a quick downfall and will only be limited to Turkish players

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
The fact that they are insisting on the archaic merchant system is rather fun to see in the eyes of players all over the world.

As long there are no dead merchants of unactive player just trying to sell items.About "players all over the world" I can agree if you meant Turks we all know that around 95%-98% of players will be Turk.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt