Few bugs, balances and suggestions

iLlama

Üye
Katılım
28 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Few bugs, balances and suggestions:

1.) Pathing (<auto navigate to quest), pretty much still non existent from alpha stages, actually now it feels even worse than before.
- example: when using funcion for navigating to monsters to fulfil a quest, character goes most of the time literally on the other way for quite few long..., also still being stucked a lot on the way (by minerals, trees, rocks...)

2.) quests: there is bit more things that would need balancing here, but also they are bugged in a way (I am wondering if this could eventually happen with a weapon as a reward..., but this definitely happened for me with potions.
  • When you are near to maximum weight, but still have cappacity for half of the rewards (mana potion), you will get them, but you won't get the ones for the health! (imagine being over weight and finishing quest for a weapon which you may not receive because of this bug), so yeah, this may need fixing.
  • what I meant by balance here? Getting 2k mana / 800 hp points on level 20 is kinda pointless, lmao.
  • navigating to monsters through the "pop up quest menu" is super unintuitive.

3.) Scout spell / skill at lvl 8 (achieved around lvl 22-23, idk, lazy to do the math when you get that exactly), it heals XXX amount of HP for YYY amount of mana with 0,5cd.
- you don't really have mana for that on this level. :sleep: (not a biggie though), but it looks weird anyway.

4) Archers around lvl 45 deal same amount of dmg to monsters as assassins around lvl 23 (with using just those super basic skills), so this may need some balancing as well, I mean archers are ultra weak at this momment...

5.) MAP, I believe this was already reported quite few times during alpha, but this needs some revamping (by some I mean a lot)...
for example: making your arrow on top, show the units properly, it was showing mobs for the quests that have already been done etc...

6.) being able / unable to upgrade some items. Yet you can still put them in the anvil (talking about quest items here)

Well, just my few cents from playing for few hours.

Cheers

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt