ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Dear Rise online HUMAN players:
I'm here on behalf of <Knights> clan,
To provide you details of information with recruitment.

This is an international English clan with all kinds of professional players who mostly been playing KO ever since the first Existence.
Most of us have known each other ever since 2003 and we've been playing On and off Ever since.
This includes PVP servers, you name it we all tried it, Having to describe our time and experience with KO I am sure you can imagine the knowledge that we have for this game.
Most of all it has always been teamwork on how to control a long-term relationship with one and another, Knowing exactly how the person beside you play is the most powerful thing in a battle relationship.
For that particular reason we can speak to each other with any levels of Languages just don't call no Ma Ma because TheTitans isn't just a clan, is a family and family are as 1”
So if you ever have a chance to be recruited please in advance give respect of joining a family, have a little Sympathy Of mutual respect.
Although when we play the game mostly we joke around a lot also some time may turn 18+so please do not be offended, At the end of the day there's no fun if there's no jokes of an enemy target base on language subscribe by the main clan player's.
And if no jokes by us to create some HOT sauce" there's no point to play a game because game Supposed to be full of fun to enjoy to play with friends.

The rules are simple:
(1)Not only!
players must be able to follow instructions as a team to listen targets.

(2)
Must be able to use Discord and listen/Speak English. With out a good Communicating connection will only means is hard for a 99% outcome as a team, therefore I Apologise to those cannot Participate

(3)
No third-party tools ,KOXP or hacks!
I personally hate all this if I catch you with it I will make sure you get Ban.

(4)
Don't ever ask clan members for items!
(We all do our part soon or later you will receive what you deserve with the class you play)

(5)(And most importantly)
Patient is everything if you don't have what it takes to farm/EXP then Sorry to say (Knights) isn't for you.

(6)
Make sure you have a main class to play at all time, if your type that plays different class everyday please don't msg us. (with respect you do have an opportunity to suggest what you could provide the clan on playing your 2nd class if needed)

Finally I wish you all play safe And don't get hacked feel free to contact
The names below:
THEJUDGE
WakandaForever

(Please leave msg with your name,Class,level,country and active hours daily)
Or HitYouLikeATruck

-Questions will be asked by us if we think you are suitable to join the team.
one of us will Inform you within 48 hours

Goodluck all (y):giggle: Follow if you like :coffee: enjoy

Son düzenleme:

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Dear Rise online HUMAN players:
I'm here on behalf of GIadiators clan,
To provide you details of information with recruitment.

This is an international English clan with all kinds of professional players who mostly been playing KO ever since the first Existence.
Most of us have known each other ever since 2003 and we've been playing On and off Ever since.
This includes PVP servers, you name it we all tried it, Having to describe our time and experience with KO I am sure you can imagine the knowledge that we have for this game.
Most of all it has always been teamwork on how to control a long-term relationship with one and another, Knowing exactly how the person beside you play is the most powerful thing in a battle relationship.
For that particular reason we can speak to each other with any levels of Languages just don't call no Ma Ma because TheTitans isn't just a clan, is a family and family are as 1”
So if you ever have a chance to be recruited please in advance give respect of joining a family, have a little Sympathy Of mutual respect.
Although when we play the game mostly we joke around a lot also some time may turn 18+so please do not be offended, At the end of the day there's no fun if there's no jokes of an enemy target base on language subscribe by the main clan player's.
And if no jokes by us to create some HOT sauce" there's no point to play a game because game Supposed to be full of fun to enjoy to play with friends.

The rules are simple:
(1)Not only!
players must be able to follow instructions as a team to listen targets.

(2)
Must be able to use Discord and listen/Speak English. With out a good Communicating connection will only means is hard for a 99% outcome as a team, therefore I Apologise to those cannot Participate

(3)
No third-party tools ,KOXP or hacks!
I personally hate all this if I catch you with it I will make sure you get Ban.

(4)
Don't ever ask clan members for items!
(We all do our part soon or later you will receive what you deserve with the class you play)

(5)(And most importantly)
Patient is everything if you don't have what it takes to farm/EXP then Sorry to say ( TheTitans) isn't for you.

(6)
Make sure you have a main class to play at all time, if your the type that plays different class everyday please don't msg TheTitans. (with respect you do have an opportunity to suggest what you could provide the clan on playing your 2nd class if needed)

Finally I wish you all play safe And don't get hacked feel free to contact
The names below:
THEJUDGE
WakandaForever

(Please leave msg with your name,Class,level,country and active hours daily)
Or HitYouLikeATruck

-Questions will be asked by us if we think you are suitable to join the team.
one of us will Inform you within 48 hours

Goodluck all (y):giggle: Follow if you like :coffee: enjoy

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt