Suggestion GM Problems

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi All,

I have a concern about the in game rulers "GMs." I've played so many different type of MMORPG and I believe there so many friends over here who also played more than one game at least. As I experienced games like WOW keeps their quality at some certain level and they don't make a concession in game. I also played some other games that I don't wanna bring their name up GM's gifted some players "their relatives,friends or whoever." That brought inequality to their games because a regular player would never have those items created by GMs.

I can say this game has so much potential from a designer's perspective. It's all in your hands to shape this game's future. You guys may release the in game management system to get known by your new players and see if you get any remarkable suggestions from other MMORPG players. Equality is everything !

JohnPlane

Üye
Katılım
20 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I think u r so right. Equality is everything ! and We hope so that ROW Team Members gonna be better than others. We will see when the game officially start.

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I think u r so right. Equality is everything ! and We hope so that ROW Team Members gonna be better than others. We will see when the game officially start.
Actually, we don't have to wait for the game start to see that. They can prove that before the game start man. We just should know what's in their mind about in game management. As an example ; even if because of game error you lose your item,in game gm shouldn't be able to give it back to you before GM get approved by another system which can examine their decisions. All we know in some games GMs play the god in their pity world. That would just ruin the trust against their game. I hope we learn ASAP about the in game management bro.

shady19071907

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Man, it is too early to talk about GM management, at least we don't learn it till open beta. But in the discord air, one of the admin says that at the beginning there is no other GM, we don't hire any GM. We deal with all of these things.. Ofc you are right, we should learn about game management and other things ASAP. We need to be patience till open beta. We will learn everything in the near future.

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Man, it is too early to talk about GM management, at least we don't learn it till open beta. But in the discord air, one of the admin says that at the beginning there is no other GM, we don't hire any GM. We deal with all of these things.. Ofc you are right, we should learn about game management and other things ASAP. We need to be patience till open beta. We will learn everything in the near future.
lol Mine is just a concern and I brought it up through my experiences in other games. I don't think it's too early, they must have their management system plan written down. When you get into a project game design, product design , car design and etc. You have these type of things at the very beginning of the project otherwise you lose your path. This is a part of the design, designing the game management is a critical point. Of course they still have time to inform us about this but still that doesn't mean they don't have something in their process. They can just let the players know how this system gonna work. I started my career as a game designer lol so these things are pretty important for players.^^

shady19071907

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Lol you got me wrong man. Ofc all management system plan written down on paper but they don't frankly talk about it so I mean it :) So do you have any questions on your mind, write me on DM. I can briefly everything what admins talk about the game process. I guess the majority of the game plan has already been done so they will inform us, don't mind about it :)

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Lol you got me wrong man. Ofc all management system plan written down on paper but they don't frankly talk about it so I mean it :) So do you have any questions on your mind, write me on DM. I can briefly everything what admins talk about the game process. I guess the majority of the game plan has already been done so they will inform us, don't mind about it :)
lol all cool bro, I trust these guys already ^^ I have no negative attitude against to them. I really like their work but just wanna know about the management system :) I bet you played other games too so we all know sometimes the management system can be pain in the a$$. Also releasing that info would already start building trust I believe.

shady19071907

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
lol all cool bro, I trust these guys already ^^ I have no negative attitude against to them. I really like their work but just wanna know about the management system :) I bet you played other games too so we all know sometimes the management system can be pain in the a$$. Also releasing that info would already start building trust I believe.
LOL You are right man. Wanting to know about the management system, it's too normal, I got you man. I played a game before, it's management literally pain in the a$$... Soon or later we will get what we wanna man. Plus I appreciate your thoughts, thanks for that.

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Sure man ! I also appreciate your sharing as well ! I guess I can guess what game that is lol All I hope is this game doesn't even get close to ones we had problems before :p They do so good so far and they really show their interest on the forum which is great to contact with managers easily.

Resmurf

Üye
Katılım
7 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I don't think GM's will have powers to spawn items, etc. Would be rediculous.

anil

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
If GMs don't have critical authorizations, like access to database, I don't think there will be a problem even if they have bad intentions. But I see your point cuz lot of MMORPG players had lot of bad memories in the past :)

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt