Guide [TR, ENG] Yurtdisi Ping/Lag dusurmek icin program "WTFast" rehberi / Decrease ping with "WTFast" Guide [TR, ENG]

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Not: Ben ne WTFast icin ne de Rise Online World icin bu rehberi hazirliyorum. Bu iki kurumla da bir alakam yoktur.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with either WTFast or Rise Online World. I am just an average player dropping his 0.02 cents.

[TR]: Son zamanlarda yurtidisinda yasayan oyuncularin lag ve ping uzerinden sikayetci olduklarini gordum. Ve bundan dolayi yillardir farkli oyunlar icin lag ve ping dusurmek icin kullandigim WTFast programini anlatmak istedim. Nedir bu WTFast? WTFast sizi oynadiginiz oyunun bulundugu lokasyona yakin oyun serverlarina baglanmanizi saglar. Bu nedenle sizin fiziksel olarak bulundugunuz lokasyon ile oynadiginiz oyunun bulundugu lokasyon arasinda ki mesafeden dolayi olusacak ping ve lag sorunlarini dusurmus olursunuz. WTFast ucretli bir programdir.

[ENG]: Lately I've seen lots of folks suffering from high ping and lag in RIse Online. So, I decided to share the program that I've been using for several years for other games to decrease lag/ping. But, what is WTFast? WTFast is a popular program that allows you to connect to a game server in a location where the game you play is located in or nearby. By doing this, issues such as high ping and lag due to the physical distance between your location and the game server's location will be decreased significantly. WTFast is a subscription based service. Please read through step by step.

Step 1 [TR]: Hesap olusturup odeme yaptiktan sonra programi indirin. (https://www.wtfast.com/en/)

Step 1 [ENG]: Download the program after registering. (https://www.wtfast.com/en/)

Step 2 [TR]: Rise Online oyunu acik ise kapatin. Oyun acik olmasin. Oyunlar sekmesinde Rise Online'i bulup bu gosterilen "Edit Game Path" yerine tiklayin. (Resim asagida)

Step 2 [ENG]: Close Rise Online if it's running. The game shouldn't be running without this setup. Find Rise Online in My games section and select "Edit Game Path". (Shown Below)
1.png

Step 3 [TR]: 2. secenekte "Select Route - Optional" sekmesin de "Manual" secenegini secin. Gosterilen sehir isimlerinde ki 1. secenek size en yakin bulunan sehirde ki sunucuyu 2. secenek ise oynadiginiz oyunun bulundugu ulkede ki bir sehirde ki sunucuyu secin. Ornekte Miami ye yakin veya orada yasayan birisinin Istanbul da veya oraya yakin biryerde bulunan bir oyun sunucusuna baglandigi gosteriliyor. En son olarak "Remember this configuration" secili yapin. (Resim asagida)

Step 3 [ENG]: Go to the second option where it says "Select Route - Optional" and then "Manual". You will see a list of servers and the cities that they are located in. The first server should be where you live or somewhere that is very close to where you live. Second server should be where the game server is located or somewhere that is very close to where the game server is. In the example below, someone that is located in or nearby Miami is connecting to a game server that is in or nearby Istanbul. After this, select "Remember this configuration" box. (Shown Below)

2.png

Step 4 [TR]: "Launch Game" secip oyunun acilmasini bekleyin. Oyuna giris yapip karakteriniz oyuna girene kadar bu ekrani goreceksiniz. Genelde oyuna girdikten sonra 5 dk icerisinde bu ekran size bazi numaralar gostermeye baslayacak.

Step 4 [ENG]: Click "Launch Game" and run the game client. About 5 minutes after you log in to your character, this display will start showing the number related to the ping etc.

3.PNG

Step 5 [TR]: Oyuna giris yaptiktan sonra ekran bu sekilde size data gostermeye baslayacaktir.

Step 5 [ENG]: After you log in to your character, this screen will start to show you data related to the ping.

4.png

Note [TR]: Oyuna tekrar giris yaparken "Quick Connect" secmek yerine, baslat isareti ile baslatmanizi oneririm. Cunku quick connect sizi random olarak bir serverlara yoneltecektir. WTFast ile biraz daha farkli bir baglanti kurmus olacaksiniz. Bazen bu pencerede gosterilen data dogru olmayabilir. Bu yuzden oyun da ki akiciligi sizin oyuna girdikten sonra gormeniz gerekli. Benim tecrubelerime gore WTFast 60%-70% daha iyi oyun oynama olanagi sagliyor.

Note [ENG]: When relogging to the game, I would recommend starting the game via start button rather than "Quick Connect". Quick connect will redirect you to random servers. You should see a difference when you run WTFast as it will decrease the ping/lag you are having. Sometimes, this data window may not show the accurate information you need. So, look at your gaming experience to tell the difference. In my experience, WTFast gives you about 60%-70% better gaming experince.

Son düzenleme:

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt