Hi. :)

Panh

Üye
Katılım
27 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
There are many different things that can be seen and it is appreciated that they are improving. What makes me doubt is that it will use the same form as its predecessor?
-Many servers.
-P2W.
-The same concept of merchant
-The same crafting
etc......

I have been told, I do not know if it has been true that there is history in the game.I guess that story would apply from the use of wings, mounts, pets. and the mount is particularly interesting to me, since it applies to a different world (I don't know if they are skins). I like it. :)

----------------------------

If it is a diferent world. In this story the orcs would be violent or more rational?.

The orc 'community', will they be at war? Clans fighting, let's say who will be the king? and this also goes for humans to apply to being king?. that they are also in constant dispute.

Those clans will fight for some land of '' 'Luferson' '' or '' 'Elmorad' '' '? Depending on their race.

Will there be a "colony zone", where they fight between clans at war? Where there are humans and orcs who hate each other, will there be alliances? where players without clan or alliances, will have a different pk?. But they all come together to have a war between the races of orcs and humans.

---------------------------
Or will the story be light?
---------------------------
Will the game apply its content according to the story?

Thanks.
I like the game ko, but we are in 2021, return to the old, will not bring new people.

The game looks good. Good luck

(((If someone wants to talk about stories, it would be interesting for you to write in this "new world". Sure, it's just a maybe ...)))

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt