if what it says is true!

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
if above link what it says is true then i believe the server would totally wipe out at least 70% of the populations.....
4900 player's out of 5000 are all using Macro+ so if what you said is what you would do then why are we still seeing so much of this in the game?
so many listed rules have been badly refuse to follow but nobody has the power to deal with nothing but WORDS?

Hedvein

Üye
Katılım
1 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
if you use report system with your proofs you will success about punish them.
otherwise if you just speaking with macro user and arguing with him, there is no way for solve the problem.
when i see a macro player (if i am sure) i'm reporting with my video proof and admins usually giving feedback about this situation.
ticket sistem working %90
By the way i love AoT, Have fun ^^

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
otherwise if you just speaking with macro user and arguing with him, there is no way for solve the problem.
when i see a macro player (if i am sure) i'm reporting with my video proof and admins usually giving feedback about this situation.
ticket system working 90%
so what your saying is i come and play there server to take recording/videos and catch dirty player's for the admin? should i lick there crack too?
the amount of bad player's are impossible to even count.
if by all means i have to do what so call report i wouldn't be playing the freaking game but only to do there work for them.
what they need is a real active GM player's who are 100% honest and clean on making Positive choices in-game with there own eyes to Ban or warned player's who are not following any of the Rules.
Me reporting and doing there freaking jobs while i am here to have fun to play a game is not the right way and it never have been. this is one of the mean reason why most server player's quit because all PVP and server GMs/Admin are too lazy to think hard enough at this point finding the right person to deal with this part of the job are also very important to make a Quality server.
:ROFLMAO: what a joke.
Also just to be even more clear, i have reported more then 5 player's nothing happen to them, plus i even gave the GM my live streaming link so they could watch with there own eyes, but no no no too lazy

Son düzenleme:

mrares

Üye
Katılım
17 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
so what your saying is i come and play there server to take recording/videos and catch dirty player's for the admin? should i lick there crack too?
the amount of bad player's are impossible to even count.
if by all means i have to do what so call report i wouldn't be playing the freaking game but only to do there work for them.
what they need is real active GM player's who are 100% honest and clean on making Positive choices in-game with there own eyes to Ban or warned player's who are not following any of the Rules not me reporting and doing there freaking jobs while i am here to have fun to play a game.
:ROFLMAO: what a joke
Oh heei there pro rewriter how u doin xD Btw you are right yeah. Most people just has to be banned.

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
ticket sistem working %90
let me give you an example:
i PK almost 5hrs+ a day yet i made 150-210kills and that was really CRAZY for me plus thats active PK"
while i see a Rogue Hazuro" made almost 900kills playing Solo? please explain that lmfao. Don't forget the DV kill Board refresh often, yet i see him made that amount of kills..... if you say his GG player. then forget about the topic because is a waste of time.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt