Request In Game Chat Annoyance

Rastanatorz

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not but i think no matter what TAB of the chat you are on you should be able to see all chats. its really hard to keep track of whos on what chat when you are talking to friends in party chat and clan chat at the same time. if you could make all tab visible during chat i would prefer that and to speak in that specific chat (as if i wanted to speak in party chat i need to click the party tab) that would be preferred .. im asking nicely PLEASE update this .

Also, a HUGEE annoyance is every time you teleport from 1 channel to another or go from 1 region to another the chat gets completely cleared so you don't know what was talked about before you teleported. it makes it really hard to keep a conversation in game going but furthermore it makes for a very quiet play experience because nobody is talking to anybody because of the chat issues.

At your earliest convenience i would ask this gets addressed. i know there are more pressing matters so no huge rush, its just irritating the hell out of me lol.

Louiss

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with friend, in the chat tab we see all the spoken in one "all" window but we cannot type. Also, when switching to 1. .2 channels, pm's are deleted and those people are unable to communicate again. Private messages should not be closed.

Arkadaşa katılıyorum, sohbet sekmesinde tüm konuşulanları tek bir "all" penceresinde görüyoruz ama yazamıyoruz. ayrıca 1. .2 kanallara geçerke pm ler siliniyor ve o kişile tekrar iletişim kuramıyoruz. Private message ların kapanmaması lazım.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt