Suggestion Increase rare upgrade scrolls drop rate

stanley1818

Üye
Katılım
21 Ağu 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Till 42 lvl i dropped about 12 rare armors (3 and 4 grade) and i dropped only 3 rare upgrade scrolls.
We have very strong armors from quest. I think 3/4 grade rare armors need to be upgraded to +6 or even +7 to be worth using (before +6 quest is better).
Rare scrolls drop rate is very low, so to upgrade armors we need to buy them for 100k from npc. 42 lvl player dont have money to buy scrolls from npc and upgrade armors to +6. So 3/4 grade armors +1 are mostly useless, when I will have money to upgrade it i will be at about 60 lvl so i will use 5 grade armors probably or 5 grade quest, so 3/4 grade will not interest me.
At merchant players are selling many armors 3/4 grade +1 from 50-100k, i think many of them are selling them to npc. We can exchange them for armor shards, but I think for now this shards are useless?

So if you want game with good experience for players you should:
1. increase drop rate for rare upgrade scrolls
2. or nerf quest armors
3. or make quest armors unrepairable - after durability turn to 0 it will disapear. This idea can be good, we will store all quest armors, not only best one.

Till we can use quest armors for free and upgrade of dropped armors to lvl when it will be better then quest is very expensive - game will be unbalanced.

I remember pre-fire drake knight online usko servers with good economy, +7 full plate armors which was cheap and worth of using, even +1/2/3/4/5/6 could be sold for good money. Fire drake destroyed it with quest armors, so armors +1 from drop were useless too.

Imagine that: at lvl 42 I have 12 rare armors from drop and about 20 rare upgrade scrolls from drop, so i can upgrade it and use or sell +6

Sorry for my English, I am from Poland.

stanley1818

Üye
Katılım
21 Ağu 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
For now 99,5% of price of 4 grade armor+7 are upgrade scrolls, +1 armor is 0,5% of price. So to make armor +7 you need money for scrolls, grind and drop from monsters doesnt matter.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt