Introducing Rise Online Wiki

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Rise Online Wiki

Note: Permission was given from @BEARFACT before this thread was opened.

Introduction​

Greetings friends. One of the biggest needs for the game was to have a wiki, I saw comments from some friends on the forum about it. I started such a wiki project as an individual a while ago.

At the moment, I am running the project myself. I give priority to item data. In other words, which weapon has which bonuses at which grade, what stat requirements it has, which material is used in the production of which item, etc.

However, the data I can access is limited. I collect data both from the item upgrades I have made and by checking the market and AH.

Good, give a link so we can see​

Since it is stated that link sharing is prohibited, I cannot give an open link here, but if you want, I can direct you to the wiki if you send me a private message.

But there are a lot of missing things in this wiki?​

Yes, as I said above, there are many missing things at the moment and I continue to create pages as much as I can.

If there are any of you who want to help, if you send the screenshots of the items at specific grades I have listed below, I can complete their page.
Since wiki sites are vulnerable to vandalism, I closed the member registrations, only I can create content. I made such a decision for both the fact that to create a clean wiki and for these security reasons. On behalf of those who helped, I will create a section called "Contributors" and can include your name there.

Completed content​

• All of the accessories except a few "very rare" unique belts.

Missing content​

(If the + value is not indicated next to it, all data from +1 to +9 is missing. Also, I keep some of their data on my computer for now, I will create them all at once when +1 to +9 is completed)
  • Common quality weapons and armors
    • Except the Mage and Priest Leather sets, they've been completed (except their Crafted & Enhanced versions)
  • Rare quality weapons and armors
    • All Heavy Plate sets
  • Epic weapons / armors
    • All Elite sets
    • All Imperial sets
    • Greed
    • Heartseeker
    • Last Letter
    • Swiftblade
    • Jeremias' Claymore
      • Enhanced Jeremias' Claymore
    • Headsplitter
    • Eternal Axe
    • Doombringer
    • Hellreaver
    • Pole Axe
    • Spinning Axe
    • Enhanced War Scythe
    • Annihilator (+3, +4, +8 ve +9)
      • Enhanced Annihilator
    • Frozen Mace
      • Enhanced Frozen Mace
    • Earthshaker
      • Enhanced Earthshaker
    • War Scythe of the Damned
    • Scholar's Wand
    • Hysterial Staff
    • Roar of the Lion
    • Battle Shield
    • Defender
    • Enhanced Defender
  • Unique items
    • Enhanced Elite sets
    • Enhanced Imperial sets
    • Deathwish
    • Dagger of Balance (only +9)
    • Dark Mamba (+2, +3, +4, +5, +9)
    • Viper (+2, +4, +6, +8, +9)
      • Enhanced Viper
    • Jade Sword (+2, +3, +4, +8, +9)
    • Jade Dagger (all except +1 and +7)
    • Cannibal Blade
    • Axe of Destruction (+3, +4, +5, +8, +9)
    • Overseer (+2, +3, +4, +5, +8, +9)
    • Mithril Spear (+2, +3, +4, +8, +9)
    • Lance of the Champion (+2, +3, +4, +5, +8, +9)
    • Heirloom of Kaleb (+2, +3, +4, +7, +8, +9)
    • Stormbringer (+2, +3, +4, +8, +9)
    • Luna's Fire Rod (+2, +4, +7, +8, +9)
    • Luna's Flash Rod (+2, +4, +5, +8, +9)
    • Luna's Glaze Rod (+2, +3, +4, +6, +8, +9)
    • Shield of Hope
    • Shield of Prophecy
    • Judgment Shield
    • Shield of Precision
    • Equalizer
    • Belt of Battle Mage
    • Belt of Iron Legionnaire
    • Blessing Belt
    • Cursed Belt
    • Elven Belt
    • Sun Belt
These are the ones that come to my mind for now. I'll list other missing content as I notice them.

When you wrote this much, it seemed like a lot, but there are many completed weapons on the wiki too, like Kryss, Hatred, War Scythe, Mino etc. So don't worry guys :D

What about quests, NPCs, creatures, bosses, quest items etc?​

I'm holding the quests for now. Many of them are half-translated, so I pushed them aside until their translation is completed in-game. While the items are prioritized, I will also create pages for NPCs, creatures and bosses in order.

Since I'm playing Assassin, I can learn HP data by using Bloodlust on creatures, but bosses will not have HP data since I can't use Bloodlust on them. Like I said, my priority is items. I plan to create creature and boss pages in time.

Quest items and scroll etc... Since other items such as these are already easily accessible, I will create their pages in future.

I'm slowly entering the life skill materials slowly in these days.

All is well, but how do we know that this site is safe?​

You may be wondering this as a legitimate question. Even though I tell you the site is safe, there is nothing I can do if you don't trust it. But I'm not going to be stupid enough to put that much effort into waste by making the site filled with malicious codes, contents etc.

If anyone is curious about the technical infrastructure:
  • Software: MediaWiki (Same software that powers Wikipedia)
  • Service provider (hosting): HayalHost (İzmir based)
  • Data collection: I only use Google Analytics service, it collects data anonymously, the system does not keep any data that directly identifies you)

If you have any other questions, you can ask under the thread or by private message.

That's all I can talk about for the Rise Online Wiki for now. I intend to keep this thread as a "main thread " for the wiki. In other words, I will continue to share information about the wiki under this thread in the future.

Son düzenleme:

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I updated all the accessories' pages on the wiki. All data up to +5, material information for crafted ones and set bonuses are all up-to-date.

willpower.png

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Out-of-date information in rare stone pages are updated (y)

Sphere of Fire - Rise Online Wiki

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Added all Cooking recipes. Total page count of wiki reached 989.

beef-en.png

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Updated all of the Jewel Crafting gems' pages.

Cursed Belt added, so all of the accessories in the game are now completed.

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Enhanced Mage Leather Hat

I haven't been updating the wiki for a while, so this weekend I added all the Leather armors (including Crafted and Enhanced ones), guys.

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
heavy-leather-en.png

All of the Heavy Leather armors completed, including the Crafted and the Enhanced ones.

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Updated all of the Cooking crafted foods' page, according to changes that came with the patch 8.0.2.

Ratatouille - Rise Online Wiki

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Finally, Plate sets are done. You are now able to check out the stats of all Plate armors from grade +1 to +9, including Crafted and Enhanced versions, via the wiki. I'm going to start creating pages of Heavy Plate armors tomorrow.

plate-set-en.jpg

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
All of Heavy Plate (Mage: Elder) armors have also been done. I'm going to continue with Elites tonight.

Enhanced Warrior Heavy Breastplate - Rise Online Wiki

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
...and all of the Imperials are completed. With the Imperials, total article count on the wiki are now over 1000!

imperial-en.jpg

CTU

Üye
Katılım
19 Mar 2024
Mesajlar
Puanları
This looks dope, hope people take a look at this and use it for granted!

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
And here comes the Radiants. This means all of the armors' stats are now fully available in the Rise Online Wiki!

With the armors finished, I will start editing the crafting materials' info, since many of them affected in the latest updates.

Radiant

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Added Exalted Doombringer, Earthshaker, Frozen Mace, Hatred's Blade, Hellreaver, Hysterial Staff, War Scythe, and Vixen.

A few missing Exalted weapons and other Superior & Superior Exalted weapons will be added asap...

Exalted Hatred's Blade

Anthelior

Üye
Katılım
1 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Updated all of the Jewel Crafting materials' and JS-crafted accessories' info.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt