Mage Arcane

Jayo

Üye
Katılım
15 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Curious to know when you guys will release information on the Arcane Spec for mage I am very interested to see how you guys have done a Arcane mage and when that will be implemented and if it would be for closed beta Also I feel Like as a Eng player someone brought up the idea of maybe flags beside names to help isolate their ethnicity too know if you speak their language will help with making clans and meeting new players make a country NPC and select maybe what country you are from and their is an option to check But also Its hard to play game knowing most likely within a week everything will be wiped off the account which is understandable but if their is maybe a way too speed that process up I feel like you will start too get a serious player base,Also I think like most mmorpgs you should be able to duel / inspect clan members gear in certain areas obviously as a mage lvl 69 the games been so far great but I feel for it too keep me interested I need to be able too test more options maybe consider a faster increase of exp until game launch too soo most people are doing the same things within a couple of days. Only putting in info I think will help the game start up

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt