merchant bug

jimblekimble

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Set up vice merchant and it took my items but never created the merchant, ccant destroy vice merchant and cant create a new one. Help please. In game name is JimbleKimble.

(Awesome game by the way, incredibly impressed by the progress :) )

Kenshin

Senior Moderatör
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi,

There are some problems with the merchant system. The developer team is trying to solve the problem. Do not place your precious items in the merchant during this time.

Quit the game, re-login and check your bag.

Son düzenleme:

jimblekimble

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi,

There are some problems with the merchant system. The developer team is trying to solve the problem. Do not place your precious items in the merchant during this time.

Quit the game, re-login and check your bag.
First off, Ruruni Kenshin my brother, hardcore shit XD, love it. Secondly i have relogged over 5 times, the itmes are still not in my inventory and I cannot cancle/create a new vice merchant. it is almost like the merchant is created somewhere that is impossible to see. Do you not trust a man that uses a reverse blade sword? :p heheheh

Nisshe

Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
First off, Ruruni Kenshin my brother, hardcore shit XD, love it. Secondly i have relogged over 5 times, the itmes are still not in my inventory and I cannot cancle/create a new vice merchant. it is almost like the merchant is created somewhere that is impossible to see. Do you not trust a man that uses a reverse blade sword? :p heheheh
Can you see merchant ?

Kenshin

Senior Moderatör
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
jimblekimble; I'm sorry that your problem could not be solved. Move items in your inventory, sometimes they don't appear in the bag and appear afterwards. Can you create and send support tickets to the developer team from within the game?

jimblekimble

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
jimblekimble; I'm sorry that your problem could not be solved. Move items in your inventory, sometimes they don't appear in the bag and appear afterwards. Can you create and send support tickets to the developer team from within the game?
I can try a ticket but unfortunately I dont speak turkish and there doesnt seem to be a translation for tickets.

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello!

Can you send me your in-game name via PM please jimblekimble?

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt