"Most" Important Thing

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
HI.

Probably most of you think the same way as me.April Fool's was a long time ago.

Many of people were complaining about Optimization and dc problems and now you're telling us that AFK merchant is the thing? XD

Besides at the same Announcement you says that all of the items from the alpha tests will be deleted (which is so obvious).

Ekli dosyalar

• What The.png
    What The.png
    40.1 KB · Görüntüleme: 59

Kenshin

Senior Moderatör
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi,

What exactly do you want to tell? If you have a suggestion, please specify.

Aerin

A
Lmao! Meanwhile, us Turkish players are campaigning against the whole merchant system in the Turkish forum. Saying it should be removed altogether. I should look more into English patch notes, this is gold right here. :D

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi,

What exactly do you want to tell? If you have a suggestion, please specify.

There is a lot more important things to fix than merchant.

For example:
  • DC issue
  • "Invisible" players/ pets issue

Ekli dosyalar

• invisible players.png
    invisible players.png
    1.9 MB · Görüntüleme: 46

Kenshin

Senior Moderatör
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
All of these issues are known, noted and worked on.
Some of them should not be perceived as not being interested because they were not listed.

Aerin

A
All of these issues are known, noted and worked on.
Some of them should not be perceived as not being interested because they were not listed.

I've said this on the Turkish forums before but I'll repeat. Share your roadmap with us so we can all avoid repeating the same things over and over again, and know what is planned and what is upcoming. Trello is a great place for that.

Kenshin

Senior Moderatör
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
You can come to our Discord channel to ask our Developer Team friends and get your answer. For example; Lots of people came and asked questions tonight, and our team responded appropriately.

Cape_Mage

Üye
Katılım
30 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
You can come to our Discord channel to ask our Developer Team friends and get your answer. For example; Lots of people came and asked questions tonight, and our team responded appropriately.
Was this Q&A announced in advance or it was a last minute decision? I joined discord randomly, and saw that there was a Q&A going on.

Aerin

A

After seeing all the toxic people on the forums who boast about being active on Discord, I really, really don't want to be any part of it.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt