Member Searching MyNameIs English Clan - (LUNASKAR)

lilorc6

Üye
Katılım
30 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
If you are looking for a group of laid back english speakers then our clan is for you. We formed on private servers back in 2009 and have been clannies since. Most servers we played on we absolutely dominated all while being chill and laid back. If you've played private servers on Knight Online then you should have an idea of who we are.

We are currently accepting everyone who is active and speaks english with some knowledge of Knight Online. English does not have to be your main language as long as you can speak it enough to understand what's going on. Class also does not matter however we would love to have more warriors at the moment.

We do have requirements for joining our clan. They are the following:
  • Be active. We expect you to put in time daily unless you absolutely can't come on. If you have real life things to deal with that's cool.
  • No drama. No arguing. No sensitive people who get butthurt easily. We joke around with each other so if you can't take a joke this probably isn't the clan for you.
  • Clan drops are clan drops. If we're killing a boss and a unique drops it will be split evenly amongst the clannies in the party. Normal mob farming is fair game however unless it's specified differently beforehand.
  • Discord IS a requirement if we are pvping or XPing in DV. Communication is key. The only way you will be excused from VC is if you absolutely can not be in VC at the time.
  • Clannies come first. If there is a random in a pk or xp party you must add a clanny over them.
  • Must be familiarized with Knight Online. You don't have to be a god at the game but you must know the basics at least. We're willing to spend hours to make you a better PKer if it takes that.
  • If you are not going to be online for a while you must notify myself or an assistant with your reasoning and why you won't be available. If it's personal then specify it's personal.
  • Loyalty is a must. Some of us have known each other for many years. We don't want people who are going to clan hop or join just to get xp/items then peace out.

If you are interested contact us in-game via the usernames:
  • lilorc6 (leader)
  • Bowser (assist)
  • oODeadlyPriestOo

Discord
Guushi#0001

Horyoshi

Üye
Katılım
22 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Nice to see an English speaking clan :)

I'd love to join! However, I cannot be active daily. I got a very demanding job. I'll be online about 3-4 evenings a week. Sometimes longer in weekends.
I've played KO back in 2003 for a couple of years, after that on some private servers but nothing too serious.

I currently play a dagger rogue in ROW. Level 44 at the moment. Let me know if you would like a casual player from Belgium to join :)

Quadrat

Üye
Katılım
25 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi, do you consider accepting new Rise Online players or only people that are already leveled up high enough (got around 2-3 years of EUKO experience Beramus server)? Is 4-5 evenings a week acceptable activeness?

lilorc6

Üye
Katılım
30 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Nice to see an English speaking clan :)

I'd love to join! However, I cannot be active daily. I got a very demanding job. I'll be online about 3-4 evenings a week. Sometimes longer in weekends.
I've played KO back in 2003 for a couple of years, after that on some private servers but nothing too serious.

I currently play a dagger rogue in ROW. Level 44 at the moment. Let me know if you would like a casual player from Belgium to join :)
Sounds perfectly ok with me. Get up with me in-game or on discord.

Hi, do you consider accepting new Rise Online players or only people that are already leveled up high enough (got around 2-3 years of EUKO experience Beramus server)? Is 4-5 evenings a week acceptable activeness?
That should be fine. EUKO was basically the same as KO so. That activeness is also ok. Contact me in-game or discord.

lilorc6

Üye
Katılım
30 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları

I took down all of my videos because of copyright issues but I uploaded this one unlisted. Just want to show an example of how we pk.

lilorc6

Üye
Katılım
30 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Also that was from 2011ish. I wish I saved all my other videos unfortunately I only got 3 saved lol

Built4CZ

Üye
Katılım
11 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
If you are looking for a group of laid back english speakers then our clan is for you. We formed on private servers back in 2009 and have been clannies since. Most servers we played on we absolutely dominated all while being chill and laid back. If you've played private servers on Knight Online then you should have an idea of who we are.

We are currently accepting everyone who is active and speaks english with some knowledge of Knight Online. English does not have to be your main language as long as you can speak it enough to understand what's going on. Class also does not matter however we would love to have more warriors at the moment.

We do have requirements for joining our clan. They are the following:
  • Be active. We expect you to put in time daily unless you absolutely can't come on. If you have real life things to deal with that's cool.
  • No drama. No arguing. No sensitive people who get butthurt easily. We joke around with each other so if you can't take a joke this probably isn't the clan for you.
  • Clan drops are clan drops. If we're killing a boss and a unique drops it will be split evenly amongst the clannies in the party. Normal mob farming is fair game however unless it's specified differently beforehand.
  • Discord IS a requirement if we are pvping or XPing in DV. Communication is key. The only way you will be excused from VC is if you absolutely can not be in VC at the time.
  • Clannies come first. If there is a random in a pk or xp party you must add a clanny over them.
  • Must be familiarized with Knight Online. You don't have to be a god at the game but you must know the basics at least. We're willing to spend hours to make you a better PKer if it takes that.
  • If you are not going to be online for a while you must notify myself or an assistant with your reasoning and why you won't be available. If it's personal then specify it's personal.
  • Loyalty is a must. Some of us have known each other for many years. We don't want people who are going to clan hop or join just to get xp/items then peace out.

If you are interested contact us in-game via the usernames:
  • lilorc6 (leader)
  • Bowser (assist)
  • oODeadlyPriestOo

Discord
Guushi#0001
Yes i will Be making a Entrance To Rise Online also Just Waiting For A New PC good post rick i will See you all in game Soon and Hello to people ive known in the years that plays here now yes i am the Real Built4CZ ! i will take my place in MyNameIs in rise soon as i get my new pc paying for it near end of this month . welcome to the new members that joined the clan and discord also !!
Built4CZ#0702

TasKER

Üye
Katılım
12 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
is that born in Dies ? remember one guy ''UreHistory'' the clan leader in diez with same Clan name.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt