New Website Feedback

Cape_Mage

Üye
Katılım
30 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Although I would still prefer the old one, the new website looks okay in general, however, the color selections are really hard on the eyes, again. I know you are busy with the actual game development and all, but please work with an actual UI/UX designer and fix the colors.

You cannot have a really dark background, and a white font on top of it(I mean you can but you should not). The contrast is way too high, so it is really really hard to read something like that. I stopped reading after a few sentences. I would say it is worse than the forum's colors. If you want to go with a "dark mode", the background should be on the gray/dark gray side of the spectrum, and the font needs to be off-white, not white.

I would also recommend providing a light mode for people who don't want to burn their eyes while reading something - rokosoft's website is a lot better on this.

A screenshot from the new RiseOnlineWorld website:

1626973524255.png

A screenshot from the rokosoft website:
1626974012377.png

Son düzenleme:

Cape_Mage

Üye
Katılım
30 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Also, why is the text blurry? And I would recommend "A Hero is Rising"?
1626974312082.png

Pockets

Üye
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Aside from the glaring grammar issues, the website design doesn't bother me at all. However, I do agree there should be a way for those that are sensitive to light to change the color scheme, similar to "color blind mode" type UI options.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt