Complaint Party Hijacking at Sooth (POMPALABEHCET)

Horyoshi

Üye
Katılım
22 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi All,

I'm sure we've all ran into it by now, but these party hijacking actions are a serious problem. We formed a brand new party and starting exp grinding the Sooth's. About an hour later some guy named 'POMPALABEHCET' starting killing our mobs, taking away XP. No idea what was being said in the chat as I don't speak Turkish myself.

The guy kept going for over half an hour. When I messaged him why he was doing this, he replied vaguely. People kept talking about this Bruce34 guy who was also in our party. Bruce34 eventually left our party to join his 2-man band with POMPALABEHCET. Weird stuff, but it was clear that these guys where simply hijacking our spot.

I eventually left the party as this guy was taking almost 1/3th of our exp. So far I've met only very nice people in my leveling experience. But ever since I started grinding at the Sooth spot, people are acting seriously toxic. And I'm not only referring to POMPALABEHCET.

You can't change that, but I was just wondering how the rest feels about this. And perhaps there're ideas to prevent these hijacking events?

Capture.JPG

chat.png

Unfortunately nobody replied back to me in English to explain what went on.

chat2.png

Mileenaaa

Üye
Katılım
16 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
He is angry on bruce34 player, so he keeps stealing your EXP only because of him. That's annoying but there's nothing GM's can do.

Built4CZ

Üye
Katılım
11 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
well maybe more slots need to be made in the game to ensure more fair exp partys maybe that could help with that

Built4CZ

Üye
Katılım
11 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
more exp slots to reduce exp hijacking could be done just saying as an idea

wultrox

Üye
Katılım
27 Nis 2022
Mesajlar