Complaint Problem to Log in

yuripipino

Üye
Katılım
14 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello Guys. I'm from Brazil and i played Knight Online years and years ago, indeed i have a character priest Lv. 81 .

Whatever, i know "ROW is not K.O" i tried to login into the game but they block external ip's if they're not Turkish .

How you guys play it?! Can someone explain me?

Aziz

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello Guys. I'm from Brazil and i played Knight Online years and years ago, indeed i have a character priest Lv. 81 .

Whatever, i know "ROW is not K.O" i tried to login into the game but they block external ip's if they're not Turkish .

How you guys play it?! Can someone explain me?
Hello;

Welcome to Rise Online. It's true. Rise Online is not same other mmogames. Rise Online World will open on april as early access. It closed now. So If you get the same error when RoW open then you should write on discord #en-chat. They will help you.

Hope to see you in Aarvard.

Anilchan

Üye
Katılım
10 Haz 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello;

Welcome to Rise Online. It's true. Rise Online is not same other mmogames. Rise Online World will open on april as early access. It closed now. So If you get the same error when RoW open then you should write on discord #en-chat. They will help you.

sheeesh what a answer
are you gonna be mod ?

Aziz

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
sheeesh what a answer
are you gonna be mod ?
Why do you think that? We are Turkish players and the game under development by Turkish crew. Just i wanted help to him. So i shared a sentence on discord. You should look. See you.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt