Project to end P2W and Merchant problems!

ANGEL

Üye
Katılım
18 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Rise Silver: It is obtained by selling the items dropped from the mobs in the game to the store and by selling the items placed in the Action house. (here in after referred to as silver)
Rise gold: It is the gold coin that we can buy from outside with our normal money. (here in after referred to as gold)

For some needs in the game, silver can be used, for some needs only gold can be used, for some needs, gold can be converted to silver (limited number, such as 100 gold per month), silver to gold (limited, 100,000 silver per month).

1-In the game, there will be 2 currencies called rise silver and rise gold, and they will be found in the store store (I added the detailed picture, below.), We cannot buy it. When we cannot buy it, there is no question of selling money. It can be converted into silver, that is, the store will be sold in the store, not at our bank or above, and we can use it from here for store shopping or action house whenever we want. There will be nothing but transfer of money to Game Content.

2-In the game, nothing will be sold by the players on the counter, they will only put the items they want to sell in the action house. There will be only store offerings (potter npc, sundries npc, and upgrade npc and other Upgrade weapon selling npc is cancel). So how do we buy something from the store offer? With the silver values of the items falling from the Mobs! Each item has a silver value, we will exchange it if the store offers it, and the room will give us the necessary items or make repairs with the silver formed.

3-Trade, nothing else will definitely happen, nobody will be able to give anything to anyone. Very important of the system is this point,this is the red line.

4-Everyone has to drop their item from the mobs, or they can buy the items put into the action house with the silver they have accumulated and get the upgraded scrolls from the mobs, or they can also buy the scrolls that are placed in the action house with their silver. In addition, simple weapons or clothes can be sold in the stores with game silver and lower level basic upgrade scrolls can be sold.

5-Rise online will be a non-commercial MMORPG game with a weight of 80%, trade will only affect 20% of the game in action house.

6-The animals and pets should be sold in the store, but if they can be obtained with free missions, the mount mission can be as follows: We can capture the specimens from a map with them in some ways, we can attack pets with various levels as we do with mobs, the room will attack us but when we die, the room will attack us There can only be a 30-minute re-attack time. When we reduce the health of the mount below 20%, the mount stops the attack on us and is captured with a general skill that appears on a 20-30 lvl we will use. The same system can be made again in the pet mission. The pet can be captured.

7-The pots used in the game are again bought with the silver and gold system, dropped from the mobs and sold in the store.

If this idea can be evaluated by Rise's online team, it will sit in the number 1 in the world with these graphics.

I have 17 years experience for on-line mmorpg games, the thing that cools a player the most is the fact that there is a crowd trying to reach the top of the game by depositing money and there is a mob that sees the game as a money making medium. I am trying to ensure that the Rise of the Ten takes the place it deserves as a global game, not a national one, this game really deserves the reward of this effort.

I'm waiting for your comments.

Sorry for google translate mistakes.Because my English is not Perfect.
ENG.jpg

Son düzenleme:

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
HI.

I think there are only two ways for in-game trade system.

Auction house or merchant (without AFK mode).For me auction house is better cuz you don't have to spend your time on merchant.In other hand I hope there will be a lof o things to do except exping.Don't wont to have to choose between boring exp or merchant and Watching YouTube xD.

Speaking of "fighting" with P2W I don't think there is anythig they can do about it.There is nothing wrong to buy items from other player spending real money.The problem is that GMs could sell +8/9 weapons.

It's two different things GMs selling items which is P2W (not gonna tell me that haveing +8/9 items on 2 moths old server is normal)
And selling farmed items.

Of course when I say farmed items I say farmed not using some kind of macro/k0xp.Cuz cheaters shouid be banned as fast as it's possible.
I said it many times and I'll say it again safety is the most important thing.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt