Justice

Yönetici
Game Designer
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello guys,

Here are some spreadsheets about clan buildings that you can find out what they'll provide. Feel free to ask anything.

Best,

Ekli dosyalar

• Clan-building-req2.png
    Clan-building-req2.png
    64.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 85
  • Clan-building-req.jpg
    Clan-building-req.jpg
    1.6 MB · Görüntüleme: 90

Motiv8

Üye
Katılım
4 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hey Justice,

I have couple questions.

Will these be permanent buffs we receive from the clan by upgrading the buildings?

Will there be extra buffs on top of these?

What bank warehouse upgrades will be enhancing, clan bank or players that are in the clan?

Is this the baseline of clan bonuses or still subject to change?

Justice

Yönetici
Game Designer
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hey Justice,

I have couple questions.

Will these be permanent buffs we receive from the clan by upgrading the buildings?

Will there be extra buffs on top of these?

What bank warehouse upgrades will be enhancing, clan bank or players that are in the clan?

Is this the baseline of clan bonuses or still subject to change?

Benefits from Main Hall, Warehouse and Marketplace are permanent. Others are 2h buffs and temporary.

You can activate two or three talents (it'll be decided till it's released) at once. So let's say you activated the XP, Gold and the Attack Bonus against monsters buffs. All of your clan members will receive the buffs for 2h. All talents have 24h cooldown once they're used. That'll help you to use other buffs too. We wanted to have CDs for talents so you can use other buffs and upgrade other buildings too. And once you use any talent for 3 times you'll have to repair the related building. No repair timer but with a lil bit RSS.

More buildings may be added later on but not in a couple of months.

Warehouse will let you store different type of materials so you can upgrade different type of buildings. Your members will only need to store materials to your warehouse. When you try to upgrade any building it will automatically get the resources from the warehouse. There is no clan bank for now but will be added later. So you won't be able to store your items into the warehouse, only materials. Once we add the clan bank, you'll be able to store your items like weapons and armors.

There is gonna be clan boss daily that you can obtain items, speedups and even blueprints from it. You'll need to attack the boss with your clan members to kill it.

This is almost the final form, not much to change.

Motiv8

Üye
Katılım
4 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I understand that you want to provide a variety of buffs to compensate all classes and events but I believe Marketplace, Scout, Library, Hunter, Treasury and Mercenary also should be permanent buffs. I know that 97% of the game is Turkish and playing at the same time zone but for internationals like us, all of these buffs are pointless. If the plan is to launch this game to global scene, clans should provide these permanent otherwise all international players would prefer not to invest in clan but their own characters.

There is no cosmetic we get, no real benefit, why would they even want to pay a dime in this regard?

This could potentially kill clan loyalty because some of the players will never be able to see these buffs are actually amount anything for them.

For our case, we have people from 7 different time zones. I cant get all my clan members at my time zone to use buffs.

However, dex-str-mp bonusses are usefull to use in pvp where we agreed on a specific time and act on it can be used in clan vs clans, invades(if ever gets released), events.

With these current buffs, and how hard to upgrade and obtain them. There is not a single point that promotes loyalty to the clan. Monetizing or min-maxing can be implemented way more better than this from what I know about you and what you are trying to provide.

Eventhough it looks really good on paper this does not provide any benefits if those buffs are for only 2 hours.

Why would someone spend hours of gathering then investing in to someone else's clan, then hope to be active at a time that buffs will be on?

I might understand for stat buffs as I said. I like the idea to have them on cooldown and 2 hours is a valid time period, but the rest isn't even worth getting excited for. Individuals wont be able to get any benefit until the clan is really high level and heavily invested on. So why would they bother while they can purchase xp scrolls that already gives more buff and even way more cheaper to get?

The game should be easy to play, but hard to master. Not the other way around.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt