Suggestion Simple clean and suggested with no expected !

Xzstance

Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Try to make this game Buy to Play.

Premiums & PUS items

Use benefits such as War premium Extra PK Points
Use benefits such as Exp premium Extra EXP Points
Dont use benefits such as Drop rate change Like DC Premium.
Remove auto loot. This is not a private server.

Hit the price at max when you talk about Skins.

Let the people use their Noahs / Coins to Buy Cosmetics things.
"Example" Make your own in-game Currency
Use as much more cosmetic you can.
Dont use Genie. You need active players and not AFK farmers that can destroy the economy.

Balance on PVP

Remove Scrolls such as HP / AC / Atk Power / Swift Scrolls .
Make the Swiftness Curable.
Try to make all the classes to be viable on PvP .

Some examples.

If you need to make a party of mages.
You need 1 Rogue for Swift / Lupin ( And also wolf depends on the party Rogue has been selected )
You need 1 Buffer for Mass Cure / Mass Buff
You need 1 Healer/duffer for Group heal / debuff
And then you can add 5 mages.

Same goes for every party. By removing 1 DPS you will balance the parties. Make everyone to play their own needed class.
Every different party must have their meta. Depends on what they need. And not a full zerk of mages or warriors aoe everything and let the pvp end on 10 or 20 seconds.
You need to make the pvp as much more durable you can.

That's all i can suggest at the moment !
Keep it up ! We need this game to hype everything !

Muti

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I support your balanced parties idea. A party should need all classes. It makes pvp more colorful. And this makes every class worthy.

Xzstance

Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello!! I like people saying positive words and thanks !

I can really explain it more if needed!
For sure they will be people that will disagree with that. And i would love to make that conversation active and explainable.

Cape_Mage

Üye
Katılım
30 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I disagree with having benefits such as exp. bonus, and NP bonus. Benefits such as 400% extra exp. creates an unbalanced gaming environment for the ones who pay, and don't pay alike. That hasn't really worked well in the other game(you know which one I am talking about).

I would support something like what World of Warcraft does, you'd need to buy the game to get in, but after getting in, all you can buy is cosmetics. That would drastically reduce the amount of cheaters in the game. If it's free to get in(play), then even if a cheater is banned, they can just create a free account within the same day. But I also do support what the Rise Online team is currently suggesting - a fair game for everyone, and you can buy cosmetics, and minor boosts from the store, nothing like 400% exp.

I do agree on having a balanced pvp, and preventing mages from ending a pvp in 5 seconds - the longer it is, the more fun it gets.

Xzstance

Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I disagree with having benefits such as exp. bonus, and NP bonus. Benefits such as 400% extra exp. creates an unbalanced gaming environment for the ones who pay, and don't pay alike. That hasn't really worked well in the other game(you know which one I am talking about).

I would support something like what World of Warcraft does, you'd need to buy the game to get in, but after getting in, all you can buy is cosmetics. That would drastically reduce the amount of cheaters in the game. If it's free to get in(play), then even if a cheater is banned, they can just create a free account within the same day. But I also do support what the Rise Online team is currently suggesting - a fair game for everyone, and you can buy cosmetics, and minor boosts from the store, nothing like 400% exp.

I do agree on having a balanced pvp, and preventing mages from ending a pvp in 5 seconds - the longer it is, the more fun it gets.
Hello there Cape_Olive . Im trying to give a balance on PUS items. When we say EXP premium we dont count the rates of the other game. When we talk about War Premium we dont count the rate of other game. Devs can give a small boost and not that insane x400 Exp and x2 PK points. Although i really liked that people dont want to give such of those benefits. Seems to have a small amount of Boost and im saying again a SMALL amount of boost that will not get impact / stomp the game would be fine! As you said about cosmetics i will agree... There are games that people getting cosmetics over and over! Thanks for your reply !

Got also an suggestion which is...
You can put your gear on BAR.
For example
Putting Shield on Number 4
Putting Weapon on Number 5
When you press the number 4 you equip shield
When you press the number 5 you equip weapon
Not sure if able but a lot of people swaping gear while in combat on pvp. This would help a lot the users :)

CAZBEM

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Got also an suggestion which is...
You can put your gear on BAR.
For example
Putting Shield on Number 4
Putting Weapon on Number 5
When you press the number 4 you equip shield
When you press the number 5 you equip weapon
Not sure if able but a lot of people swaping gear while in combat on pvp. This would help a lot the users :)
Good suggestion but item replacement need some cooldown like minimum 5 second or 10 second for my opinion. You can read my suggestions. I talked about this suggestion on cooldown and more but they were written Turkish language. https://forum.riseonlineworld.com/konular/dolusuyla-oneri-oku-oku-bitmez.2987/

Xzstance

Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Good suggestion but item replacement need some cooldown like minimum 5 second or 10 second for my opinion. You can read my suggestions. I talked about this suggestion on cooldown and more but they were written Turkish language. https://forum.riseonlineworld.com/konular/dolusuyla-oneri-oku-oku-bitmez.2987/
Hello @WinnerBerko i will try to use the translator via explorer. The 5 seconds cooldown seems ok! Looks ok for people that will not use Glitchs / Abuse with items. So totally agree with 5 seconds cooldown on equip ! Thanks for reply !

Xzstance

Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Minor Combo Suggestion Change.
Due to all seen the people using minor hacks like ( Steelseries Programs / Logitech and more like this *3rd party tool programs )
Warning that many people might be disagree or might be not a good idea by changing the playstyle.

Minor could be an aura effect / aura buff that drains 100 Mana-Points and heal you for 60 Health-Points every " (?) Seconds / Mili-Seconds " for the duration of " (?) Seconds / Mili-Seconds " .

JackStrap

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Xzstance, i dont know if you will agree with me but, rogue should not have swift skill. In knight online, the basic running speed in the game is way too slow.
I think everyone should have the swift running speed. It's annoying to spam rogue in private message to beg for swift. I think they should only stick with light feet for rogues.

For example, in knight online, if you don't have swift as a mage, you can't really kill stronger monster because they catch you up even if they are slowed by ice skills.
(When you are casting your spell the monster gets close to you, so you have to run back to cast another spell, then run back again etc...) Without swift, the monster hit you for sure if you are not swifted.

I think it's not fair for priests and mage in KO.

But, if i remember in rise online, every class has a sprint skill right?
Then if every 1 has this skill, why not just put everyone at the same speed running and give more space in the
skill bar for other usefull skills?

Xzstance

Üye
Katılım
28 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
JackStrap a perfect reply that i agree with you !!! Lets say the Base speed is x1 with no exist of swift... and x1.5 or x2 with Lightfeet !! Sounds very cool and nice !! Loved your reply !

Hello ! I just read something about skill range on this Link you posted 26.01.2021 - Patch Notes - Rise Online World | New Age

I have a suggestion that would be nice.
It would be good to set a max limit of range.
Instead of red arrow you can just make the AoE to cannot go further than Green.

Son düzenleme:

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt