Skills failing and very sloppy

SmokeyBear

Üye
Katılım
26 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello, i would like to know if the skill system will be worked on ? Example, i started a new mage last night to test and the skills do no damage unless you dont touch any buttons what so ever and i mean NO BUTTONS. I feel that as long as you cast your spell and let the animation complete your skill and damage should go through. The archer is also another example, why such a delay for the arrows to shoot ? It's all very slow and nothing to stimulate the player. So far this is the closest thing to Knight Online World and i think that players have certain expectations on how smooth the game will run, skills will work etc. I think we really need to foccus on the skill system , even my warrior i was trying to attack a protean the other night and literally no damage was being recorded and im playing on 10 ms ping 120+fps. If there is no plan for improving the gameplay alot of players will find somewhere else to spend their time, i guarantee it. Cause so far i did not get hooked in fact im debating on re-installing knight online world.

I believe that people play this type of MMORPG for the rush, i'm not feeling the rush.

baammbaamm

Üye
Katılım
19 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
It's alpha test of course, you will encounter unexpected problems.They are working on it.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt