Complaint Things to improve

JackStrap

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello this maybe have been posted in turkish section, but well i don't speak turk so:
1) Movement of the character :
-The movement of the character feels funny and doesn't respond well. I don't know how to explain it, it just controls worse than knight online.

Example: Some things i noticed about the character movement vs mouse click:
-When I keep the pressure on the mouse button to move my character, it sometimes doesn't bring me to where i want to go.

-If I keep my finger pressing on the mouse button to move my character around, and then if the cursor cross a NPC , it makes the character change direction to that NPC.
So, if i run in death valley town and get too close to the TP gate, my character goes to the TP gate instead of going where i want my character to go.
It does it also to the merchants in the town.

2) When you double click a NPC to go to it, and if you sudddenly decide to stop running to change direction somewhere else, the character does not respond and keeps running to the NPC you double clicked a few seconds ago.

2) Overall impressions
-Everyone looks the same, why not make multiple armors with the same armor/bonus?
- Mage skills are boring and show no animation at all, it doesn't feel fun to play. And mage are very weak. ''Blink'' skill should be added, and be a skill any amge can use( fire/ice/lr)
- It would be awesome to be able to see mage atacks animations
- Graphic are made on unreal engine 4 and somehow, i don't see that it is much better than USKO. Death valley feels plain, it lacks texture/ color changes in my opinion. It doesn't feel ''2020''

-I know it's only alpha and many things are subject to change, but i wanted to share you my impression
It feels like it's only knight online but with slightly better graphics, i kind of expected more. This game has such a great potential to be more than just KO!!

axstone

Üye
Katılım
17 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
your right on everything.
but they are a new company they barely have employee's
i bet they did the best they could with people and budget they had.
hopefully this game will be playable in December 2021 NO JOKE.. LOL

shady19071907

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
1. Movement of the character: In Alfa, they use outdated character movement but they will use modern one for open beta. They are on this issue. That's what I know. The concept of characters and environments are old ones. In open beta you will see modern ones.

Son düzenleme:

Hezer

Üye
Katılım
8 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello this maybe have been posted in turkish section, but well i don't speak turk so:
1) Movement of the character :
-The movement of the character feels funny and doesn't respond well. I don't know how to explain it, it just controls worse than knight online.

Example: Some things i noticed about the character movement vs mouse click:
-When I keep the pressure on the mouse button to move my character, it sometimes doesn't bring me to where i want to go.

-If I keep my finger pressing on the mouse button to move my character around, and then if the cursor cross a NPC , it makes the character change direction to that NPC.
So, if i run in death valley town and get too close to the TP gate, my character goes to the TP gate instead of going where i want my character to go.
It does it also to the merchants in the town.

2) When you double click a NPC to go to it, and if you sudddenly decide to stop running to change direction somewhere else, the character does not respond and keeps running to the NPC you double clicked a few seconds ago.

2) Overall impressions
-Everyone looks the same, why not make multiple armors with the same armor/bonus?
- Mage skills are boring and show no animation at all, it doesn't feel fun to play. And mage are very weak. ''Blink'' skill should be added, and be a skill any amge can use( fire/ice/lr)
- It would be awesome to be able to see mage atacks animations
- Graphic are made on unreal engine 4 and somehow, i don't see that it is much better than USKO. Death valley feels plain, it lacks texture/ color changes in my opinion. It doesn't feel ''2020''

-I know it's only alpha and many things are subject to change, but i wanted to share you my impression
It feels like it's only knight online but with slightly better graphics, i kind of expected more. This game has such a great potential to be more than just KO!!
I partly agree for example "character moving" and NPC click bla bla
But you wrong on "i don't see that it is much better than USKO"
Graphic feels me "I'm in the year 2020" and
It has been thought requirement of system for overall player's computer before Graphic wasn't design Unreal Engine 4
Therefore i guess, they planed best performence for optimum graphic. Also they are wonderfull visiul projection
I prepared a few screen shots in Dorion Map and that prove my words.
36.png
14.png
21.png
13.png

on the other hand, to use same map for (Death Valley) is not illegal.
Death Valley map is usefull, strategic, sensible for war each other with two rivals. I think it must be bigger but anyway maybe later
We see same situation other games. Same map, similar NPC, mob or whatelse.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt