Thx for that lag fix.

Tsulong

Üye
Katılım
22 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
What do you mean exactly? I'm US and playing.. There is some lag but i'm still connected?

Masakari

Üye
Katılım
22 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Many of my friends are constantly DC now after it. Lag for 5-10sec

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Jesus... Better change this game's name to Whiner Online as there are a large group of whiners in both Turkish and English community. I can play the game just fine from US.

Lonarad

Üye
Katılım
18 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Same here, connecting from NA and constantly getting disconnected every few minutes.

sanne2

Üye
Katılım
21 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Jesus... Better change this game's name to Whiner Online as there are a large group of whiners in both Turkish and English community. I can play the game just fine from US.
well how about having some empathy? if you can play ok than thats good for you but whining because of lag is pretty justified, its vital for gameplay.

creeper

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
penche probably not a pvp player, probably just a "casual" exp farmer who don't care for pvp where skills are important. many games have pvp haters and just like crafting, exp and that sort of boring stuff, but this game is really about the pvp, thats the only reason most of us are here, if not we'd be elsewhere. penche is a troll i suspect, and he has to be lagging to, he just don't care maybe because he probably not skilled enough to notice or make a difference to his game, he probably dies in death valley same with or with out lag tbh

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
penche probably not a pvp player, probably just a "casual" exp farmer who don't care for pvp where skills are important. many games have pvp haters and just like crafting, exp and that sort of boring stuff, but this game is really about the pvp, thats the only reason most of us are here, if not we'd be elsewhere. penche is a troll i suspect, and he has to be lagging to, he just don't care maybe because he probably not skilled enough to notice or make a difference to his game, he probably dies in death valley same with or with out lag tbh
LMAO :ROFLMAO:

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
My dudes, buy WTFast. This has been the only solution to decrease lag and increase stability for the games I played that are located waaaay to far away from me. Ping is the number once cause for it.

@creeper @sanne2 @Lonarad

Lonarad

Üye
Katılım
18 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
My dudes, buy WTFast. This has been the only solution to decrease lag and increase stability for the games I played that are located waaaay to far away from me. Ping is the number once cause for it.

@creeper @sanne2 @Lonarad
May I ask why buying 3rd party program is our only solution? I've never had any issues with ping before but in this game I can't even open a merchant in Dorion.

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
May I ask why buying 3rd party program is our only solution? I've never had any issues with ping before but in this game I can't even open a merchant in Dorion.
Please understand the logic behind ping and how it is related to your physical location vs. game server's location. This is the reason why games like WoW and CS:GO has numerous servers across the globe so that people won't experience high ping. People can join to the game servers that are the closest to their physical location. Nothing really can be done unless you are willing to move to the country where the game servers are located.

WTFast is a tool that allows you to join the game from a specific location.

creeper

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Well I'm sry for my post, I may have spoke prematurely, it does seem better, I had just not logged in recently since the patch, I honestly thought you were trolling, so I kinda trolled back lol, we'll see, on the discord they said they were testing it so I thought they had done nothing since no official statement had been posted, maybe it is better I'll now check as for 3rd party 10$ na i'll pass on that, the game is not free then, already have to buy scrolls and pots so another 10$ meh, I do see how wfast would help in returning permissions on cool downs bounces I guess

edit: Maybe they edited out the cooldowns and letting the server handle it, that would have been the easiest solution and maybe they did that

Lonarad

Üye
Katılım
18 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Please understand the logic behind ping and how it is related to your physical location vs. game server's location. This is the reason why games like WoW and CS:GO has numerous servers across the globe so that people won't experience high ping. People can join to the game servers that are the closest to their physical location. Nothing really can be done unless you are willing to move to the country where the game servers are located.

WTFast is a tool that allows you to join the game from a specific location.
I agree with you but I've played BDO in TR server before and currently playing Valorant in TR server. I have high ping, but it's never been an issue for me. In Rise Online, I can't even stay logged in to game its constantly disconnect me from it. The issue here is not having high ping, I can't even stay afk in game.

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Well I'm sry for my post, I may have spoke prematurely, it does seem better, I had just not logged in recently since the patch, I honestly thought you were trolling, so I kinda trolled back lol, we'll see, on the discord they said they were testing it so I thought they had done nothing since no official statement had been posted, maybe it is better I'll now check as for 3rd party 10$ na i'll pass on that, the game is not free then, already have to buy scrolls and pots so another 10$ meh, I do see how wfast would help in returning permissions on cool downs bounces I guess
Trust me... I tried so hard to figure this out myself a few years ago. I played numerous MMORPG and FPS games that were located far away from me. WTFast or any other similar service solves the problem for me by 90%.

PENCHE

Üye
Katılım
28 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with you but I've played BDO in TR server before and currently playing Valorant in TR server. I have high ping, but it's never been an issue for me. In Rise Online, I can't even stay logged in to game its constantly disconnect me from it. The issue here is not having high ping, I can't even stay afk in game.
Will look into it when I get back home and let y'all know. I did not have any connection issues a few hours ago.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt