Suggestion Was it too early?!

JackStrap

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I started rise on the official release.

Just thinking i could have waited 3 more months for a more finished game at ''official release''

Many bugs are not fixed: party chat, HP bar bugged in party, the auto-walk to quest monsters, some mouse problem with walking when near a tree, etc..

Also, maybe the EXP is too easy and too fast?

-Lvl 30 solo dungeon are not open. When it will open, everybody will be lvl 60+. So is it really worth putting effort in releasing dungeons?

Everyone is grinding and using macro to EXP and, not enjoying all the potential, and the fun from dungeon that could happen etc..

I think you guys should have waited a few months to make this better. The game is awesome, so much potential!
But leveling should be a fun experience, and dungeons were a great way to make it fun.

Otherwise, thank you for making a game like this,!

bariscankaraman

Üye
Katılım
21 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with you, it couldn't be more boring to gain exp. Dungeons might be fun experience for players or something else because i don't like to attack same mob for hours

Thracian

Üye
Katılım
7 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Thanks for your feedback. Our team is aware of the current situations that are seen as problems and all these problems are being improved. Feel free to report players that you think are using macros to support with screenshots.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt