Member Searching WeiwuerENG Member recruitment begins!!

EtikeT

Üye
Katılım
10 Tem 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Weiwuer

weiwuer.png

Hello friends, if we have friends who want to play with Turkish players in early access, our Weiwuer clan Member recruitment begins. If we have friends who want to join our team, they can come to our Discord channel and we can also create an English channel for you. Together we can succeed in a great teamwork game.

We can create a nice clan community also we can additionally create a WeiwuerENG clan and only English language users can be here. I can make one of you the leader of our additional clan and 3 people the deputy leader of our clan.

It doesn't matter what language we speak, what country we are a citizen of, or what race we are. Together we can form a community of brothers and become one of the strongest clans in the game. My name is Ali, I am a Turk and I am the leader of the Weiwuer clan, best regards.

Weiwuer clan will be Turkish Community, WeiwuerENG will be Global Community.

WeiwuerENG will be an additional clan, which will be run entirely by the Global community. I will appoint 1 experienced person among you as clan leader, and I will appoint 3 people as clan deputy leader. The entire Weiwuer clan will be the Turkish community, the entire WeiwuerENG clan will be the English community.

The two clans are fully connected and will play a strong role, together we will be stronger and together we will rule the Lunaskar lands.

ayrcaç11.png
Applications will be via Discord.

Nickname:
Are your computer components sufficient for gaming? :
Have you played MMORPG game before?
Your daily online time?:
Which class will you join us with?:

ayrcaç11.png

I have some conditions to be a good team.

It is obligatory to be in the Discord audio room while you are in the game. (This is essential for good communication and planning.)

The issues that clan officials and Discord officials have said must be followed.

It will be mandatory to attend the events in the game for the benefit of the entire clan. (In special cases, etc.) the clan or discord official needs to be informed.

If you want to join us and join this fight with us in the adventure of Rise Online World that will start with EARLY ACCESS, you can come to our Discord channel below and get the necessary information.

We want to see you among us in this sacred struggle of the Lunaskar race!

ayrcaç11.png

You can contact me on discord. Discord: EtikeT#5725

Hope to fight side by side together in this holy war!

EtikeT - Weiwuer Clan Leader.​

Son düzenleme:

Anilchan

Üye
Katılım
10 Haz 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
İngilizcem çok iyi değil ama British Community yerine global yazmanız daha doğru olur sanırsam.
Ayrıca oyunun asya'da (filipinler özellikle) ufak bir merakı var gibi umarım oradan oyuncu toplarsın.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt