Suggestion Wiki Site

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi.

I was just wondering if there will be oficial or created by player with dev team help some wiki site or some more oficial.

It would be great to seach mobs/items drop rate from mods for each item etc.

Fischer

Üye
Katılım
22 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello pepeh,

We do not want to give rates such as drop rates, item upgrade rates, etc. We want players to explore these situations by experimenting.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Oh that way I'm OK with that.Exploring the game is the best thing about MMORPG anyway (in my opinion).

Aerin

A
Hello pepeh,

We do not want to give rates such as drop rates, item upgrade rates, etc. We want players to explore these situations by experimenting.
In other words: We want players to spend 6 hours killing a single type of mob to MAYBE get 1 elite item and a couple of useless heavy plates (Oh and potions below your level, hundreds of them) and regret having to spend all that time in this joke of an alpha test rather than spending that time doing something FUN.

Here I fixed it for you.

Also some thoughts on that: Those guides will be made by the players whether you like it or not. They will be all over the forums, and they will lead to false information. Most of these people don't, CAN'T even comprehend the idea of "Item Upgrade Rates". They don't know what RNG is. They believe a +7 item will go up to +8 if you burn enough items beforehand. If you guys don't put up some basic guides, these people will, and it will lead to bs misinformation like "Yakmalık item". You have to be the one to teach them how the basics of any rpg work. But whatever you won't even listen to me, you'll say something like "our devs are looking into that", or "our devs are busy with other things" and disappear.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
In other words: We want players to spend 6 hours killing a single type of mob to MAYBE get 1 elite item and a couple of useless heavy plates (Oh and potions below your level, hundreds of them) and regret having to spend all that time in this joke of an alpha test rather than spending that time doing something FUN.

Here I fixed it for you.

Also some thoughts on that: Those guides will be made by the players whether you like it or not. They will be all over the forums, and they will lead to false information. Most of these people don't, CAN'T even comprehend the idea of "Item Upgrade Rates". They don't know what RNG is. They believe a +7 item will go up to +8 if you burn enough items beforehand. If you guys don't put up some basic guides, these people will, and it will lead to bs misinformation like "Yakmalık item". You have to be the one to teach them how the basics of any rpg work. But whatever you won't even listen to me, you'll say something like "our devs are looking into that", or "our devs are busy with other things" and disappear.

There is one thing I have agree with you.

For example I'm playing warrior (only for alpha,on oficial I'll play priest) and I don't know how much hp stats is needed to wear imperial armour+7/8 (not sure if it's the best armour).

Tengro

Üye
Katılım
30 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları

Here I fixed it for you.

+1 this,

Look, I still have high hopes for this game, at least compared to the KO in general but this (everything needs to be a mystery) mentality needs to go. It's an ancient design mentality and people hate that. There's a reason WoW which on every minuscule aspect has been dissected and has walkthroughs and rates on every quest, map and storyline of the game is still the most popular MMO and has always been the most popular MMO. Because it allows for players who are outside of ''elite'' clubs/guilds/clans to be aware of crucial game mechanics and gives them a chance to play the game on the same level as someone on an elite/alpha guild/clan/clubs and etc.

Upgrade rates, item drop chances, boss drop rates, boss spawn rates etc need to be known by everyone. So normal players can understand the most optimum ways to farm and play the game. So normal players outside of elite clans can contest boss spawns. Without these, I'd rather just play BDO for East Asian style MMO and play WoW for PvP and plot and overall world-building.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello pepeh,

This "experimenting" depends on you.As long as GMs wont sell items.

This is bad for both kind of players.First group will not explore game cuz they don't need to cuz they have grear already using $$$.The secound group will decide.... F this it's sensless.

Aerin

A
This "experimenting" depends on you.As long as GMs wont sell items.

This is bad for both kind of players.First group will not explore game cuz they don't need to cuz they have grear already using $$$.The secound group will decide.... F this it's sensless.
Now you're getting it :)

Aerin

A
+1 this,

Look, I still have high hopes for this game, at least compared to the KO in general but this (everything needs to be a mystery) mentality needs to go. It's an ancient design mentality and people hate that. There's a reason WoW which on every minuscule aspect has been dissected and has walkthroughs and rates on every quest, map and storyline of the game is still the most popular MMO and has always been the most popular MMO. Because it allows for players who are outside of ''elite'' clubs/guilds/clans to be aware of crucial game mechanics and gives them a chance to play the game on the same level as someone on an elite/alpha guild/clan/clubs and etc.

Upgrade rates, item drop chances, boss drop rates, boss spawn rates etc need to be known by everyone. So normal players can understand the most optimum ways to farm and play the game. So normal players outside of elite clans can contest boss spawns. Without these, I'd rather just play BDO for East Asian style MMO and play WoW for PvP and plot and overall world-building.

You do know we are all just wasting time here right? Even on something simple like Auction House vs Merchant (current system) devs said they will leave it up to players. Players, which are mostly from ko, who has no idea what AH is, that are addicted to in-game trading. If they decide which system to keep based on polls, ko players will always win, they outnumber us 1 to 10. Now look at a bigger picture, everything we are discussing here, and imagine the devs do as what the players want.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
You do know we are all just wasting time here right? Even on something simple like Auction House vs Merchant (current system) devs said they will leave it up to players. Players, which are mostly from ko, who has no idea what AH is, that are addicted to in-game trading. If they decide which system to keep based on polls, ko players will always win, they outnumber us 1 to 10. Now look at a bigger picture, everything we are discussing here, and imagine the devs do as what the players want.
I'm a KO player but I also played runescape where is AH system.

For me AH is better but u know turks XD

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt