Alpha 2.0 feels like it is over

SmokeyBear

Üye
Katılım
26 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Well team, very strong effort. Beautiful game, impossible to exp or quest solo. No one is doing any quests because it's actually impossible to loot 5 quest items for 8 party members unless you kill the same mob for hours and hours. No exaggeration. Have any of you actually played the game? Thank god the potions are 1 coin. I know everyone has the feeling they are playing a re-vamped Knight Online but even if it was completely different than KO as far as game play goes, one should be able to load the game and even if on an odd time zone with most people sleeping, could still find something to do. I've been level 69 for 4 days now and i live in Canada. I get home from work, cook supper, homework with my 5 year old and then arround 7:30 i log in to see if anything is going on. Well? Nope .. sadly ... nothing. I have a big passion for this game and i want to play it so ever badly but all odds are against me. Please, take a minute. Create a warrior (supposedly the easiest and strongest champ to play in most games) and update this post when you hit level 60. I will wait. 1 ... 2 ... 3 ......... go! :)

iTz420 is my nick in game, im in Haddar server 1 if you want to join me...i think i can kill mummys.

Undef

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hope so u know this game is still under construction and this is closed beta which isnt stable yet and well optimalized as we had in KO, not for playing but for testing drop rate/ exp rate/ bugs and so on, u can not expect that u will find people to play together with you because many things will change for sure till official and people rather want to test game when almost everything is reddy and prepared as this should be in final stage to test combo and rest of the things

baammbaamm

Üye
Katılım
19 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I have remember that tımes we were playing K.O..I have never ever remember that I had never able to kill an apos or a dread mare or a night mare by my self.We were killing them with full party.You guys remembering wrongly.Also ıts new game actualy ıts not a game right now ıts just alpha test.So everyting would be change when offical game realese.So you need to be patient.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt