Complaint Archer's Combo

axstone

Üye
Katılım
17 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello Guys, I just wanna complain about the Archer's non existence combo either 5-3 combo or. 5-5 combo fighting against assassins is impossible right now or to any other class.
please buff archers combo, make animations more fluid. it give us the change to cancel animation like KO.
i personally think that damage is OK, but the problem is animation is too slow.
thanks for reading this.

Son düzenleme:

Brunkrow

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
It's beter if we don't compare Rise Online with any other game. It's not "SOMEGAME 2". I think it's not the combo which is not fluid, its the movement. I also feel like the way you do. Correct me if I got you wrong but it feels like it would be better if the character movements will be sharper so we can cancel animation more accurate but it can distort the reality of movements, maybe that's why they made the movements like that way.

Son düzenleme:

oSnap

Üye
Katılım
18 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
The archer combo is really bad right now and firing arrows is really slow. I thought it was skill lag because I'm from the US, but then I switch to melee and it was just fine. There is no combo at all for Archer. Melee classes seem to be functioning pretty good though.

Brunkrow

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
The archer combo is really bad right now and firing arrows is really slow. I thought it was skill lag because I'm from the US, but then I switch to melee and it was just fine. There is no combo at all for Archer. Melee classes seem to be functioning pretty good though.
Archer has the range advantage compared to melee. It would be injustice if they gave archer a thousands of damage and unnecessary skills. I think solo archer should stay weaker than solo melee. And yes it's probably because you're from the US, it's normal for you to have high ping values since the servers located in Turkey(as far as I know, please someone correct me if I'm wrong).

oSnap

Üye
Katılım
18 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Archer has the range advantage compared to melee. It would be injustice if they gave archer a thousands of damage and unnecessary skills. I think solo archer should stay weaker than solo melee. And yes it's probably because you're from the US, it's normal for you to have high ping values since the servers located in Turkey(as far as I know, please someone correct me if I'm wrong).
If that is the case then the single arrows need to do WAY more damage. If they don't fix arrow shower combo then normal shots need at least a 50% damage increase.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt