SURVEY Blood Valley and Crystal Fortress War Event Survey

I would like 2 Races to enter the CFW and BVW Events in the same party.

• Yes

Oy: 12 70.6%
  • No

Oy: 5 29.4%

• Kullanılan toplam oy

BEARFACT

Yönetici
Game Master
Katılım
21 Eki 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello Warriors.

We are developing a system that will allow Lunaskar and Protean races to fight in the same party in Crystal Fortress War, Blood Valley War events for our players who complain about racial imbalance.

We wanted to ask you this via a survey, and we are waiting for your answers.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Doeasn't make sense to me.Many players are changing race just because of the in game bugs.Besides making system that will allow to make mixed race parties in event where both fanctions are fighting with each other is like.....
1671129892640.png

CooLTanG

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Yes, they really need to work on PVP content and this isn't it. Wasting resources and time on coding this feature is pointless.

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
When are you guy’s gonna learn!

This isn’t gonna fix the real problem.
The real problem is your system does not work for the right level and classes combining as a PT of 8 the classes is broken as hell when you join the event.
Not by mentioning the freaking AFKs none stop in every single room,
Not by mentioning people leave the room with 1-3 deaths.
Not by mentioning all asking for a freaking buff’s /SW

You come up a System right after people been complaining for 5months.

Doesn’t seem like you guys wanna work things out the way it should be at all.

5 months to come up with this wrong solution doesn’t seem like you guys are bothered with it at all.

1, to solve the problem for none scroll players should’ve at least have an NPC that offers buff’s till the event is over and you could even charge them for 200-500k each buff’s “ because it is their own fault for not using scrolls to begin with.

2, to ensure you don’t get AF freaking Ks you can make joining Battle points as 10k monthly or players must use the battle points to participate the events, Example using 200,300,400,500 monthly BP for registering.
and not the actual character itself.
Plus standing on the same spot for over 2 minutes penalty of losing 10 million of EXP” + losing character 1-5k BP + lockdown on joining any events for 24-48hrs.

You could do so much good but toke you 5 months to come up with an idea of both nation playing as one.

and just to make it more clear for you this way could also bring up your PVP zone alive much more in time frame

Son düzenleme:

Motiv8

Üye
Katılım
4 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Although I completely ok with that has been done -in idea-, it requires a bit more tweak.

Matchmaking needs a bit more randomness, we are either always the same parties or people geared & leveled are completely off.
Just let it be as simple as first in-first serve type of thing and let it go. Getting people matched by their BPs will always be a bad idea. I would be ok to be matched with around the same Gear Score (overall summary of points that I get from things I wear)

Teams are imbalanced at all times, 4 mages 4 priests, 1 warrior 7 mages, these things I've seen and did not like it at all.

AFK and early leavers are a BIG problem in my eyes. Maybe you can block exiting it for first 5-10 minutes and for AFKs you can punish them for X amount of time can only be matched with people similar status. This would eventually get people things together when they're planning to attend CFW.

Towers close to the base is fine to hit like that but outer towers are so weak that people can easily dive in, matches won't take more than 15mins like that because it is always one team rushes in destroys the crystal, die to towers and wait the enemy team to leave the event since they're now 30-3. If you allow one team to snowball that hard this event will not be demanded for fun but chest only which kills it slowly. if someone dies to tower hits, they should give enemy a point. May be even 2 points so that will actually force people to think before charge in mindlessly.

Reward should be something else + chest. wheter make it a coin, or exp, or some collectible that can be used to obtain items or craft things, etc.

Titles, you need to get some titles for these battles. Without you promoting it, no one will take things seriously and same things reoccur.

These would be the things I like to see instead of an enemy race in my party.

CooLTanG

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Haha that was the worst Blood Valley Event ever, I was in a party with clannies before joining the event, and then I was against them on the map....... Terrible change!

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt