Client update problem.

EpsilonZ

Üye
Katılım
2 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
1619986269668.png

Everytime i try to open the client, i have this problem :c some fix?

Pockets

Üye
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Myself and my brother are having the same issue.

Ronnen

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
It is related with countries outside Turkey / Europe. We have to wait for GMs to read the topics about it :(

Pockets

Üye
Katılım
29 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
It is related with countries outside Turkey / Europe. We have to wait for GMs to read the topics about it:(
But my other brother, I have 2, is having no issue playing and he's east coast USA. Myself and my OTHER brother can't play/loadup the game at all. It's odd.

Ronnen

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
My guess is that today after the patch/update, some server that deals with certain locations and its updates went down and haven't been on since then. Many of us started with this problem around 4pm EST. We have to wait for GMs to give a official statement about this.

honorc

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
My guess is that today after the patch/update, some server that deals with certain locations and its updates went down and haven't been on since then. Many of us started with this problem around 4pm EST. We have to wait for GMs to give a official statement about this.
I totally agree with you. There was an announcement that some servers will be offline for maintenance around 6 - 8 hours ago. I think the servers that went offline for maintenance are still offline or still under maintenance and haven't gotten back up and running. We just need to wait for GM's to wake up and solve the issue. I do not think it is a big problem.

honorc

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I can confirm that it has to do with the servers. I just used a VPN software to connect through Netherlands and it is updating.

Ronnen

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Thanks for confirming it is a server issue. Let's wait for GMs to fix it :)

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt