SunRise

Yönetici
Community Manager
Katılım
17 Ara 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Greetings Warriors!

We are very pleased with your interest in the closed beta process. We are improving our game day by day with your contributions. We have evaluated and continue to evaluate every suggestion, complaint and request from you during the Closed Beta.

We did not want to leave the support you have shown unrequited and on 14.01.2022 we decided to take the Closed Beta to the next level.

What will happen on 14.01.2022?
*Battle Points of all characters will be reset.
*If your character has a designated Roko Token on it or in your bank, they will be deleted.
  • The characters you will create will start the game as level 70.
  • You will be able to get all the latest weapons, armor and jewelry from the NPCs in Dorion.

-yeniforum-nft.png
  • Between 14.01.2022 and 14.02.2022, you will be able to obtain a "closed beta-exclusive and permanent NFT cloak" with the battle points (Battle Point) you will collect in the game. These cloaks will have some PvE bonuses and will be available on your account in the official version as well. You will not be able to obtain these special NFTs in any other way in later versions of the game.

Rewarding:
8 cloaks in total, special for the 1st players of each race and class who collect the most battle points,
A total of 16 cloaks, special for the 2nd and 3rd players of each race and class who collect the most battle points,
A total of 56 cloaks will be given to the 4th ... 10th players of each race and class with the most battle points.
Now, the Roko Token that you find randomly in the game or that you get from the events will be considered as a real currency and will belong to your account. (The video about its use will be shared soon.)

In order to include PvE players and solo players in the event reward, 3 NFT Cloak drops will be added into the game "completely randomly" for 1 month. At the end of the month, all 3 users who have these drops will be rewarded with NFT Cloak.

You'll be able to earn Roco Tokens during the beta event from dungeon bosses too.

A brief information about Roko Token; Roco Finance is a decentralized Game-Fi platform developed on the AVAX network, providing blockchain services to game developers and gamer communities. Roco Token is a crypto currency developed for use in Roco Finance's own gaming ecosystem and partner games.
For more detailed information, you can find Roco Finance on social media.

forum-nft.png

https://rocofinance.medium.com/
https://twitter.com/rocofinance
t.me/rocofinance

Endless thanks to all of you.

Son düzenleme:

Sergey

Üye
Katılım
13 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Reinstalled the game and entered

During the three hours of the game, not a single roko token came across, do they exist?

krrk0406

Üye
Katılım
15 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Greetings Warriors!

We are very pleased with your interest in the closed beta process. We are improving our game day by day with your contributions. We have evaluated and continue to evaluate every suggestion, complaint and request from you during the Closed Beta.

We did not want to leave the support you have shown unrequited and on 14.01.2022 we decided to take the Closed Beta to the next level.

What will happen on 14.01.2022?
*Battle Points of all characters will be reset.
*If your character has a designated Roko Token on it or in your bank, they will be deleted.
  • The characters you will create will start the game as level 70.
  • You will be able to get all the latest weapons, armor and jewelry from the NPCs in Dorion.

• Between 14.01.2022 and 14.02.2022, you will be able to obtain a "closed beta-exclusive and permanent NFT cloak" with the battle points (Battle Point) you will collect in the game. These cloaks will have some PvE bonuses and will be available on your account in the official version as well. You will not be able to obtain these special NFTs in any other way in later versions of the game.

Rewarding:
8 cloaks in total, special for the 1st players of each race and class who collect the most battle points,
A total of 16 cloaks, special for the 2nd and 3rd players of each race and class who collect the most battle points,
A total of 56 cloaks will be given to the 4th ... 10th players of each race and class with the most battle points.
Now, the Roko Token that you find randomly in the game or that you get from the events will be considered as a real currency and will belong to your account. (The video about its use will be shared soon.)

In order to include PvE players and solo players in the event reward, 3 NFT Cloak drops will be added into the game "completely randomly" for 1 month. At the end of the month, all 3 users who have these drops will be rewarded with NFT Cloak.

You'll be able to earn Roco Tokens during the beta event from dungeon bosses too.

A brief information about Roko Token; Roco Finance is a decentralized Game-Fi platform developed on the AVAX network, providing blockchain services to game developers and gamer communities. Roco Token is a crypto currency developed for use in Roco Finance's own gaming ecosystem and partner games.
For more detailed information, you can find Roco Finance on social media.

https://rocofinance.medium.com/
https://twitter.com/rocofinance
t.me/rocofinance

Endless thanks to all of you.
Can I still register for a new account? How can I activate the account I registered?

Can I still register for a new account? How can I activate the account I registered?
Its telling me that this username and email that Im using cannot be found by if I try registering using this same info it would tell me that the email and username is already being used

Can someboady please help me, I want to try if this game is the one for me, Im really looking for a crypto game that would fit me. please

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt