Justice

Yönetici
Game Designer
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hi everyone,

Considering that alpha 2 was a testing phase, I believe it meets your expectations. But we have a lot to work on. So we've decided to end the alpha 2 tests to focus on the improvements.

* Our priority was the server stability. We wanted you to play a game without disconnections so we've fixed more than 200 server crashes. (Rollbacks and loss of items happened because of server crashes)

* We've received more than 10k reports and feedbacks including the same bugs. Some of them have been fixed, some of them have been noted for later.

* Quests, creatures, runes, upgrade, events, EAC and many things have also been tested beside the server stability and main mechanics. Ofc all the mentioned systems will be better at a later stage.

* All participants will be rewarded after the official release with a permanent gift.

* All the characters will be deleted but accounts will remain.

* There is no certain date for the next phase however we'll announce it later.

* Some statistics about Alpha 2: 72k participants, more than 200 server crashes have been fixed, more than 250 fixes that we've announced, more than 300 fixes that we haven't announced, 40 players have been banned, 150 players have been muted, 20 players have been attack-banned.

Thanks to all participants, it was a great experience. We'll do our best to make the game better.

See you soon,

TLDR: Yellow parts.

Justice from Rise Online World team

Justice

Yönetici
Game Designer
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
All participants only from alpa or beta will be rewarded too?

All participants who joined any test stage.

Rewards will be based on the time you've spent in test periods (alpha and beta) and contribution (reports, feedbacks etc) you've made.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
All participants who joined any test stage.

Rewards will be based on the time you've spent in test periods (alpha and beta) and contribution (reports, feedbacks etc) you've made.

I'm not sure if it's only me but weird system of rewarding people who participate test.Some of people didn't wanted to play cuz of macro users :D

I can honestly say that I hitted around 63-64 just cuz of them.Secound problem is that solo players are unable to make some quests.Especially when 80% of people are killing same mob 24/7 :D

baammbaamm

Üye
Katılım
19 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I'm not sure if it's only me but weird system of rewarding people who participate test.Some of people didn't wanted to play cuz of macro users :D

I can honestly say that I hitted around 63-64 just cuz of them.Secound problem is that solo players are unable to make some quests.Especially when 80% of people are killing same mob 24/7 :D
Before start to my comment I would like to say I am against to macro too.
I would like to ask a few question to you as an another countery player.
1)Why didn't you use a macro ?Don't you have equipment ( mause or keyboard)?
2)All quests were giving 7 x or 10 x more exp at alpha test for this reason leveling was much more easier then offical.I am gonna asking this question to Rise Online Team ;How we gonna farm exp on offical ?We can't kill billion of mobs to get just for a level but in spite of the fact that I realy love to farm exp by killing mobs. Do you have any solution for leveling system?If quests give enough exp to get level ıt would be awesome for single players.We can keep our time for pk and grinding for items and by this way we can get much more fun.Pepeh,what's your suggestion for farming exp?

Son düzenleme:

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I don't said that quest are not giving less exp or anything LOL.
Simply solo players are unable to kill some quests mobs solo.

baammbaamm

Üye
Katılım
19 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I don't said that quest are not giving less exp or anything LOL.
Simply solo players are unable to kill some quests mobs solo.
I did not say anything to you LOL.I just wonder how we gonna farm exp on offical.I had asked to Rise online Team.

Justice

Yönetici
Game Designer
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları

I don't know if it's bad to reward players depending on their activity or their actual gameplay. I wouldn't want to have the same reward with the player who only created an account and played for a min.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I don't know if it's bad to reward players depending their activity or their actual gameplay. I wouldn't want to have the same reward with the player who only created an account and played for a min.

Ye I know what you mean but if players are unable to play cuz of marcro user it's huge difference.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt