Yönetici
Game Master
Katılım
8 Ocak 2024
Mesajlar
Puanları
mage_by_kstuo_dg5ewab-fullview.png

mageephotoaid_removed_background_by_kstuo_dg5ewas-414w-2x.png

In general, parties consisting of 6 Mages, 2 Priests are called a Mage Party and are a party structure where you hit crowded areas with your field skills.
Having 1 Mage in the party means that you play as a TP Mage. This also applies to Assassin, Archer, Warrior or mixed parties. It is the style of playing in which you attract your party friends by being mobile and hiding slightly or completely away from the PVP point.

How Should the Skill Point Distribution Be?

The Stat and Skill Point distributions vary according to the situations above.

In addition to the above situations, your choice of elements will differ. I'm giving an example; Party presidents generally prefer the Lightning (LR) element. The reason for this is that thanks to his abilities, he can escape and get out of difficult situations during PVP or quickly change/take positions. The reason other party members prefer the Fire element is that it deals higher damage and there is fire poison damage that supports it.

The Stat Point distribution will vary according to the sets you prefer. It will be much healthier for us to sample when building a Stat Point set. So let's start with the Skill Point distribution.

I assume you're not a commander. When you are already a commander, you will not need this guide. :)

For Mage Party PVP:
Fire 75, Ice 60, Master 15.
The most important ability of the Mage party is the Teleport ability, which is also a Trainer and opens at Level 5. This ability allows you to attract your party members.

Field capabilities:
Fire 70 Flame Meteor, Fire 60 Sun Blast, Fire 44 Hellfire, Ice 60 Ice Blast, Ice 44 Frozen, Fire 32 Fire Blow, Ice 32 Glacial Blow.
The important thing here is to listen well to your commander and use the skills. Your commander will tell you where you need to hit before you throw your field skills.

Misfiring abilities:
Fire 68 Soulburn, Fire 56 Fire Surge, Fire 52 Fire Release, Ice 56 Ice Surge, Ice Crush 50
Here, your commander says to hit a misfire while giving a command. He won't tell you what to shoot. At this point, it will be your preference to use other misfire skills.

Other skills you need to know:
Master 2 Magic Boost - Magic Power %10 increases. This increases the damage of the abilities of the element you hit.
Master 15 Fresh Mind - The ability that you will print after using this ability does not enter the waiting period. You can reuse the ability that you used right behind it. Usually, your commander tells you to use area 60 and 70 for area capabilities.

Note: Using these abilities without telling your commander will lead you to big cons during PVP.

These are the things that need to be known in general. In PVE, you can rotate with field abilities again, or you can drop a ROW and contract EXP with misfire abilities.

Examples of Builds and Stat Point Distributions that You can Do in the Mage Class;

The set of clothes may vary according to your preference, but for starters, my recommendation is to wear the +7 TP Mage set. In addition to this HP set, it will be useful to do it on an MP set that you make quick plug October.

In addition, you can start with +7 sets and gradually upgrade to Imperial set for Craft Set or PVP.

PVP:
Imperial set +7 HP attached
(150 INT & 185 Magic & 57 Healt the set information I gave is for +7.)

PVE:
Mage Elder +7 & +8 & +9 Set Craft Set if so, it will be much more efficient for you. The bonus of the Craft set is 10% XP, Gold and bonus attack on Mobs
(255 MP, 134 INT, 113 Healt verdiğim set bilgisi +7 içindir)

TP Mage:
Mage Elder +7 & +8 & +9 Set HP attached
(114 MP, 134 INT, 254 HP the set information I gave is for +7.)

As for our jewelry set:

For the beginner level:
We can make +7 or higher MP sets from Command level jewelry that is green.
It doesn't matter which staff you prefer for the beginner level, it's enough to handle it, in this I recommend Branch +8

For the intermediate level:
For Magus set +2 or +3 & TP Mage, Vitality set +2 or +3
Depending on your element preference, you can use Fire Blaze +7 or +8 & Ice Moonlight +7 or +8 & LR Starlight +7 or +8.

For high-level PVP and PVE:
Warlock's or Mystic Set +3 or +5 & Holy Priest set +3 or +5 for TP Mage
You can choose such staffs as Hysterial +8 & Razu+7 or +8 & Luna's +7 or +8.

If you say I want a better jewelry set:
My advice is to wear a Chaos or Spirit set. But getting it will make you tired.
You can choose staff such as Razu+8 & Luna's +8 or +9 & Archmage +8 or +9.

You can additionally utilize the forum topics I've left below to construct builds:
Weapon Modifications
Jewelry and Set Bonuses
Current Graphics for Leatherworking and Armorsmithing
Weapon designs

mage_by_kstuo_dg5ewab-fullview.png

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt