French keyboard issue

Serjoint

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello. Got some problem with French keyboard (azerty) my skill don’t work if I don’t change all my binds, and even if I change my «2 » skills open a « chat macro » popup everytime,

Chayni

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
+++++ i got the same issue really annoying to play with
just move the chat macro like on knight online so we can use skill bar properly

thx

Holyone

Üye
Katılım
21 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
same problem with 2 keys buttons its opening chat macros window also we cant change it from options >> keys ...

Chayni

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
yep, they don't seem to give a shit all tho it makes the game unplayable for us.

Horyoshi

Üye
Katılım
22 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I thought I'd give the game a try today (really enjoying it so far). But this issue is a big one. I need to bind my skills to weird keys, just to avoid that macro popup.
These bug reports date back from 2020 and are still not fixed. Seems about right that the devs don't care about people outside of Turkey.

The in-game shop also isn't available in English. This should be your main language... If you don't want non-Turkish people to play then don't even bother with an English client/website.

Serjoint

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I thought I'd give the game a try today (really enjoying it so far). But this issue is a big one. I need to bind my skills to weird keys, just to avoid that macro popup.
These bug reports date back from 2020 and are still not fixed. Seems about right that the devs don't care about people outside of Turkey.

The in-game shop also isn't available in English. This should be your main language... If you don't want non-Turkish people to play then don't even bother with an English client/website.
Thé only way I found for now, is to alt shift to switch to QWERTY. But damn typing like that is so cancer when you are not used to

Horyoshi

Üye
Katılım
22 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Thé only way I found for now, is to alt shift to switch to QWERTY. But damn typing like that is so cancer when you are not used to
I set my skills to A-Z-E-R. I move around with the mouse anyways. But I keep pressing the 1-2-3-4 keys as I'm used to it :p

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt