How can the turkish people afford this early access game ?

Tolgun

Üye
Katılım
20 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Is this game getting to expensive? Where is this game going?

First of all Rise online said or promised especially for the turkish community that the fix costs (Premium, cash items like Potions) to play the game will not be that super high like the other game starting with KO.

Like a lot of people know the game monetization of the other game KO was less players but take a ton of money from them which let us to the problem that it was really expensive to play the game on an enjoyable level. The consequence was a borring PvP with less people which where always the same, a lot of people don’t wanted or had the chance to use scrolls and pots because of the high prices and the game had 0% attractivity for new players.

Our new hope Rise Online which we thought will take another monetization strategy take less money but from more people which is more attractive and fitting better to an mmorpg which needs a big player base is drifting more and more to the plan from Kn take a ton of money out of less people^^.

For the guys who don’t have a feeling for the fix costs at the actual point i will calculate it for you. For me the last 2 patches where the breaking point and with this speed the game Rise Online will overtake the cost of the other Kn easily. I mean the game is not even out yet we are in the early acces^^ which is the for excuse for a lot of problems but on the other side the cost are still high. Most of the games which are in early acces have a lot of changes and problems but they don’t cost that much money or less.

Shop updates:

Patch: 3.1.1 → you get less cash for the same money 1.000tl was 12500 cash after the patch you get 10500 cash for 1000 tl which is a loose of 20% or means that you need pay 1.200 tl for 12500 cash.

Patch: 3.1.0 → the scroll prices for the new scrolls 2500 hp scroll and 300ac got more then doubleed from 200 → 490 cash. The players are getting forcred to buy cosmetic because you can put 75hp on it 6x75 = 450hp which are a lot stats and not ignorable if you wanna play the game on a decent level.

An overview for a month of pvp with 5 hours a day with scrolls and buffs which are in my openion a must have to enjoy the game and have a chance to compete. I don’t even think that you will find party on a decent level if you can’t euqip yourself with these power ups.

Lets say we play 5 hours a day for 30 day → 150 hours :

Scrolls:

Buff Scroll 300ac 3x50 hours → 3*490 cash = 1470 cash

Buff Scroll 2500hp 3x50 hours →3*490 cash = 1470 cash

Dash/Speed Scroll 3x50 hours→ 3*100 cash = 300 cash

Attack Scroll 3x50 hours → 3*200 cash = 600 cash

Basic Attack Scroll (30min one scroll) 0.5x300 hours → 400k*300 → 120m

Basic Defense Scroll (30 min one scroll) 0.5x300 hours→ 400k*300 → 120m

1470 cash +1470 cash +300 cash +600 cash = 3840 cash

120m + 120m = 240m

Potions:

Mega MP (2x in 5 hours) → 60x100 = 6000 cash

Mega HP (2x in 5hours ) → 60x100 = 6000 cash

6000 cash + 6000 cash = 12000 cash

Premium → 900 cash

900 cash

Costums:

Cheepest Armor → 1000 cash

Cloak → 400 cash

Matta 2x → 2*200 = 400 cash

Wing → 400 cash

Cost to put 75hp or 15 defans on the costums → 6x7.5m → 45m

2200 cash

45m

Things i don’t even count and which maybe get covered by the chest from the events.

Blue Tuna …

Catfish …

Carp …

Alchemy Potion which gives life an mana …

Summary:

3840 (Scrolls)+12000 (Potions)+900 (Premium) + 2200 (Costums) = 18940 cash

240m (Basic Attack Scroll Attack and Defans) + 45m (Costums ) = 285m

285* 3.20 (i took the course for 1m from a site of the sponsors of rise online) = 1056tl → 10500cash

18940cash + 10500cash = 29940 cash → 3000tl

So the fix cost to play rise online PvP for 5 hours a day with on an equal level like the others who are buying these power ups is 3000tl for a month. I’m not counting other items i’m just talking about the fix cost.

I’m living in germany and for me this is not less money for a fix monthly renting fee to play a game especially when i look to other games like WoW (Yes in WoW you need to pay for the game or extentions but can easily set this equal with the cost of leveling). With the knowledge that the economy of turkey is sadly not in the best spot these times, i’m wondering how players should afford this for an early acces game which is raising the prices nearly every patch. I thought the game makers and company where turkish so i’m woundering how can this happen?

Pls don’t say to me that the guys should walk to PvP with 1500hp scrolls instead of 2500, these things have a huge impact on game.

I hope things will change because i really wanna play the game and would love to share these experiences with a lot of other playing people.

Best Wishes.

Son düzenleme:

Pitou

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Even foreigners are wondering how we can pay these prices. Prices are constantly getting more expensive.Now a manager shouldn't say that market are very cheap 100 rc 200 rc etc. When we put them on top of each other and add them up, we are smart enough to see how many frivolous numbers come out. I don't understand why a game in early access is so expensive. Why do the updates always come in a way that touches people's pockets? Please also understand some players who love Rise Online and want it to improve but are not in good financial standing. I demand lower prices.

Son düzenleme:

Chico

Üye
Katılım
8 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
+ I spend a lot of on upgrade so we can add the cost of Arcana as well. That's not nice to change the prices of the scrolls and the rise cash % that definately effect our trust on game.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Actually they can do whatever they want but.....

*Early access

*No game optimalization for half of year

*Not fully stranlated Client

* ROW Asistant not in Testing Phase knowing there are problems with that

* Making normal player life harder instead of fighting with cheaters ( time to time chaning event requirements)

I'm wondering when was the last patch, durning open beta and other tests there were more patches.
Last thing that I can remember that were accoiunced was some kind of "mount races"

Let's see if anything will happen in next days/weeks.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt