Complaint How does Upgrade System Work in the game?

nightfall94

Üye
Katılım
1 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello Rise Online Developers,

I have played this game from the release. During playing this game, I realized something weird. There is no exact explanation for how the upgrade system works in this game. I just want to know my luck percentage when upgrading an item from +3 to +4 and every step like this. In every MMO games, players know the risk of this and calculates cost of this upgrade. I think this is one of the important feature of the MMO games. In addition to this, We can buy Arcana Scroll in the game by spending Roco coins. But we dont know how effective is arcana scroll is. There should be exact explanation of this item like this : increasing luck chance %1 percent or something like that. If we spend real money on something , we need to know its exact effect. Please add this explanation on the game or publish some guide on the forum.
Another important thing about upgrade system is that, when you use Unique upgrade scroll for upgrading an epic item, does it grant extra luck bonus than using epic upgrade scroll? Please this issue needs clear explanation. Players dont know how upgrade system works exactly. Some says Higher upgrade scrolls increases your luck, some says it doesnt effect and it is waste of money. We need an explanation from developers, please.

Thank you in advance.

TheHexer

Üye
Katılım
21 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with you about arcana sc. We have no idea what it does, it can even decrease upgrade rates but we are still using it.

xxxOLRICxxx

Üye
Katılım
18 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello Rise Online Developers,

I have played this game from the release. During playing this game, I realized something weird. There is no exact explanation for how the upgrade system works in this game. I just want to know my luck percentage when upgrading an item from +3 to +4 and every step like this. In every MMO games, players know the risk of this and calculates cost of this upgrade. I think this is one of the important feature of the MMO games. In addition to this, We can buy Arcana Scroll in the game by spending Roco coins. But we dont know how effective is arcana scroll is. There should be exact explanation of this item like this : increasing luck chance %1 percent or something like that. If we spend real money on something , we need to know its exact effect. Please add this explanation on the game or publish some guide on the forum.
Another important thing about upgrade system is that, when you use Unique upgrade scroll for upgrading an epic item, does it grant extra luck bonus than using epic upgrade scroll? Please this issue needs clear explanation. Players dont know how upgrade system works exactly. Some says Higher upgrade scrolls increases your luck, some says it doesnt effect and it is waste of money. We need an explanation from developers, please.

Thank you in advance.
It is top secret, completely classified, if the players have any idea about how upgrade system works the whole game will crash... I'm sure Rocco Game thinks like that....

Pr0life

Üye
Katılım
25 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Absolutely I agree. The upgrade system should be explained. They rightly want users to discover the drop list, but it is impossible to discover the upgrade system in %

Alkoer

Üye
Katılım
17 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
We have countless topics at turkish forum only answer we got from developer is '' we dont want any guide explains drop or upgrade rate. We want players to explore the game ''

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt