MusTi

Rise Online World Mod Team
Senior Moderatör
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları

Hello!

There are valuable boxes (chests) that you can obtain in Rise Online World.

What are chests? What's inside? How I get these chest?
Boxes are materials you can obtain by Fishing in Blood Valley War, Crystal Fortress War, Mount Race (TEST Phase), and Death Valley. You can get different items from these chests. To see what kind of items come out of the chests, you can view the topic here, and for the content of the Captain's Red Box, you can view the topic here.
Royal and Elite from the Blood Valley War event
Gold, Silver, and Wood from the Battle of the Crystal Fortress event
You can get chest.

chest infographic.png

I got the box. How do I break it?

Except for the Captain's Red Box, other boxes come to the Auction House History section after the end of the event. For the use of Auction House, you can review the topic here.

1676483981782.png

After clicking on the box and saying "Claim", if there is empty space in your inventory, the box will come to your inventory. Later, in the Dorion area, located at the top of the stairs, at the behind of the NPC named Vintair Upgrade [BlackSmith]
Fortune Teller

1676484387836.png

1676484124315.png

After opening the NPC named Fortune Teller, a window like the one above will welcome you. You can put the box in the space on the left by right-clicking or dragging.

1676484188882.png

Then you can proceed to the process of breaking the box by pressing the Confirm button.
Good Forums!

Moderatör tarafında düzenlendi:

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt