İstek is this suppose to be a joke?

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Waited 4months just for 4 different wording in game tickets to change in to engish.
and this is my first ticket and this is how they reply me.
this game is a total joke to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
i do not know what else i can say about this game anymore GL.......................... with this type of attitude lack of Service.
this game won't get out of Turkey at all. then lock down the IP only for TURKEY to play please!!!!!!!!!!

Ekli dosyalar

• Rise Online Client 9_19_2022 2_14_05 AM (2).png
    Rise Online Client 9_19_2022 2_14_05 AM (2).png
    1.1 MB · Görüntüleme: 61
  • Rise Online Client 9_19_2022 2_14_12 AM (2).png
    Rise Online Client 9_19_2022 2_14_12 AM (2).png
    503.1 KB · Görüntüleme: 55

wareback

Üye
Katılım
7 Eyl 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Turkish players also talk about the problems you mentioned, but no improvement has been made, but the funny thing is that they respond in Turkish to a ticket that is written in English, and they advertise that they have spread the game all over the world.

ingilizce bir ticket a türkçe cevap vermeniz çok komik olmuş, dünyaya yayılmaya başlamışsınız bu ne kadar gurur versede temel yine zayıf kalıyor bu sayede mevcut yabancı oyuncuları da oyuna başlamadan kaybediyorsunuz mutlu oyuncu yeni oyuncu çeker en iyi reklam budur ama onuda başaramadınız.

Lady

Üye
Katılım
10 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Sorry for your troubles. I understand you very well and I suggest you do not depend on this game too much.
Also they say this is a MMORPG game has been playing at five continentals. Maybe you are at the wrong one. :cool:

ALGHEMIST

Üye
Katılım
20 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Sorry for your troubles. I understand you very well and I suggest you do not depend on this game too much.
Also they say this is a MMORPG game has been playing at five continentals. Maybe you are at the wrong one. :cool:
yeah i trouble myself and got my head stuck in it lol

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt