Suggestion Key Mapping 2

shakespeare

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello once again!

Here in this thread: https://forum.riseonlineworld.com/konular/key-mapping.343/ , I mentioned about key mapping and it is so nice that the team put the effort and made it so! Thank you very much for your consideration to begin with.

I want to suggest once again the key mapping for the tabs. So here is what I suggested earlier: Without switching the tabs with F1, F2, F3 and so on, we should be able to assign key strokes to the bars 2-3-4-5 and so on. This is more convenient for many rogue/mage/priest players I must say. Because the number of skills we use are more than the convenience of 10 horizontal bars. First 5-6 keys are convenient and the rest is difficult let us say we assigned 1-5 to the first 5 and shift1-5 to the rest 5 and we will still require to use more skills. But for this, and for the sake of convenience maybe we should be able to assign keys to the bars rather than 10 prefixed boxes. I want to cast my debuff skills without needing to switch my bar. It is a hell lot more convenient for the player. Here is a crappy drawn representation:

suggestion.png

Thank you in advance for all the hard work! Cheers!

Antique

Üye
Katılım
15 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Thats such a good idea, that would be a good option for more fluid combos and overall gaming experience, im sure the team would find this idea very interesting and effective too.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt