login screen issue

SmokeyBear

Üye
Katılım
26 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello guys, after the last patch. i am unable to log in . cursor is flashing unable to type login password, unable to click exit game nothing.

TswX

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello, after running the launcher, click on the CLIENT section, wait for the process to complete, then try again by logging in.
Regards..

Ekli dosyalar

• Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
    575.3 KB · Görüntüleme: 95

TswX

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları

Hello again,
First of all, open the hidden folders of your computer, then go to the "C" directory and enter the "Users" section, then open the folder with your "username", then delete the RiseOnline folder in "AppData" and log in again and try.

This is the first time we encounter such a problem. If the error persists any chance of deleting and reinstalling the game?
Regards..

bjbrunob

Üye
Katılım
9 Ara 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hola también tengo el mismo problema, no especificé lo que especificas pero sigo teniendo el mismo problema, reinstalé el juego y aún así nada cambió también la ubicación de instalación y no funcionó

bjbrunob

Üye
Katılım
9 Ara 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello I also have the same problem, I did not specify what you specify but I still have the same problem, I reinstalled the game and still nothing also changed the installation location and it did not work, I have an rtx2060 and windows 11

TswX

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello I also have the same problem, I did not specify what you specify but I still have the same problem, I reinstalled the game and still nothing also changed the installation location and it did not work, I have an rtx2060 and windows 11
Hello, can you send us any images about the error you have experienced?
Regards..

TswX

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
tengo el mismo problema que se muestra en el video
Hello again,
First of all, open the hidden folders of your computer, then go to the "C" directory and enter the "Users" section, then open the folder with your "username", then delete the RiseOnline folder in "AppData" and log in again and try.

Regards..

Ekli dosyalar

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    11.8 KB · Görüntüleme: 75

bjbrunob

Üye
Katılım
9 Ara 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
hello I was able to solve the problem that is shown in the video and it is not by deleting that file but by adjusting the full screen to window, just change the window (alt + tag) and go to settings, change screen again and click on screen adjustment and like this until you change it to the window and it is solved

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt