Suggestion Need Players From Different Regions For Alpha

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I would like to join your Alpha testing from west part of America to provide you a wider data option for you guys. In the future when the game officially released so we wouldn't have some "errors" that players don't get in Turkey. I guess having players during the alpha testing from different regions would increase the quality of your game and as well as ours. For now until I test your game in person all I can say. I expecting your guys allowance for us to join your game and be beneficial for you and experience a new game which excites us to play ASAP.

Peace guys,

ThcDesigner

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello ThcDesigner!

On the first day, 1500 people will have access to the Alpha. This limit will be increased day by day. We want everyone to have the opportunity to test the game, Alpha will last from 7 to 30 days.

ThcDesigner

Üye
Katılım
27 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Appreciated for the information ! Until the official release date Do you guys going to keep the game active in some way like "alpha 1 - alpha 2 , Beta" ? Or is that going to have certain dates of testing then closing back till the actual release date ?

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Alpha-1,2 and Beta will have a certain amount of time, after it is completed the game will be closed

DeSonAx

Üye
Katılım
20 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
1606505538672.png

all info on website

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt