Optimization and dc.

Wenus

Üye
Katılım
26 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Unfortunately, the game optimization so far is a joke on the very low settings loads the processor in 75-85% seriously?
The second problem is that every time im change the location through the teleport I am disconnected.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I'm getting disconnected too can't even set merchant and try to sell something :(

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello!

Optimization work goes on all the time, it takes a long time because it is not an easy task. As for the DC problem, please head to Dorion Swamp, make sure there are no people around you, then change instances to Dorion 9 and try to go to Lunaskar/Protean Kingdom

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hello!

Optimization work goes on all the time, it takes a long time because it is not an easy task. As for the DC problem, please head to Dorion Swamp, make sure there are no people around you, then change instances to Dorion 9 and try to go to Lunaskar/Protean Kingdom

For me going to Lunaskar kingdon wont help in selling :D

Dominik

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
The general problem with DC is fixed, could you try log in to game, please?

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
For me it's even worse,every time I try to log in "Disconnect other player?" shows up.

7thRonin

Üye
Katılım
20 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I have laptop with Geforce 930MX and when I tried to play at first alpha with minimal settings I was getting max 25 fps. How things are now? I am not planing to buy change gaming gear since my main platform now is Xbox series X.
Second question. Are there any plans that this game will launch on next gen consoles?

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt