Rise Online - Xbox and Playstation

7thRonin

Üye
Katılım
20 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Cross play with consoles which can without any problem support Mouse and Keyboard would bring more players to Rise Online. There is few MMORPG games on consoles so I think it would be an excelent idea.

x9mage9x

Üye
Katılım
13 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Agreed. Consoles are my main gaming platform now, I want to try out Rise Online but I don't want to build a pc just for one game. On consoles there are many people who used to play mmorpgs in 2000's, but they got used to the comfort of console platform and don't want to build pc just like me. There's only one way to bring them back ; bring the game for consoles and make it playable only with mouse&keyboard.
Every new fps game comes with k&m support on consoles now, and many people play them that way on consoles. It's becoming a standart on consoles and players are already familiar with it. If you have concerns whether console players wouldn't try your game, I can say easily say that you're wrong.
Consoles already lack quality mmorpg games, I don't see a reason for not bringing this to Xbox Series/PlayStation 5. I've been gaming on console since 2011 but I admit no other game I've played on was as satisfying as "The" game I used to play back then. Now that I see a better alternative is on the way I'd be really happy with console release of the game.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt