Scrolls ingame?

Undef

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Will be there 1500hp / 300ac / swift / attack scroll 20% ingame for any $ price? Or we have to waste slot in party for buffer priest?

LunasCar

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Will be there 1500hp / 300ac / swift / attack scroll 20% ingame for any $ price? Or we have to waste slot in party for buffer priest?
hi bro,
market products are currently unclear and in the last plan. The products you specified are not certain to be sold

Primusinterpares

Üye
Katılım
13 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
In my opinion, the power-ups that you can find very easily in the game (buffs, swifts etc.) can't be counted from P2W, the sales of unique accessories / high class items and so forth can be evaluated as P2W, and players should not have problem about the cosmetics and scrolls that will not provide huge advantage.
As Eypomias said, the things that will be sold in in-game store is not certain yet, but I expect that they will sell the things you mentioned. Ultimately, the company that releases this game must earn revenue somewhere. Let them to sell such small things with peace of mind, at least. :)

Undef

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
pvp with scrolls is way better than with buffs from priest and pvp without any buff hp bust at all in party is just broken

JackStrap

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I hope buffer priest give better buffs than what we can get with scrolls. it would make more players create priest and This would help making easier access to exp party in my opinion

Serjoint

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree with that, even if they decide to implement scroll, priest should give a higher version of it, or they will just be useless in pvp, except if they go heal or decurse

Lyrante

Üye
Katılım
23 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Waste ? Buffer priest have a significant role in the health of the party with cure skills. You'll see.

User

Üye
Katılım
3 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
There is gonna be scrolls in game but scrolls aren't gonna supersede the character abilities. Scrolls gonna be a minor version of the character ability.
Lets say if priest has a buff of 2000hp, scroll is not gonna be 2000hp. Might be 1500hp, might be 1000hp. I don't know.

This way you will always prefer a priest in your party instead of a scroll.

Bawskee

Üye
Katılım
6 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
In knight online priest hp buff and def buff always go away if you get debuffed. So then you gotta stop and get re buffed. Now if you have scrolls on and get debuffed they automatically reset when you get cured. In rise will the priest buff reset like the scrolls do?

Undef

Üye
Katılım
14 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Thats why best pkers playing only with scrolls and in party we have place only for debuffers/healer or aoe healer/small debuffer. Pking with buffer priest and rebuffing after every cure is waste of time and not make pvp so dynamic. Doesnt matter if for $ or from in game npc for decrease amount of coins in server still scrolls are for pros and buffs are for weak and poor.

Bawskee

Üye
Katılım
6 Ara 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Yes ofc Scrolls are a must in PK. Just wanted to know how buffs from priest would work. It’s a pain in the ass having to rebuff every time you get debuffed. Having to be in mid fight and get debuffed, run and get cured then rebuffed while your priest are trying to keep everyone alive and you are worthless.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt