Too much EXP buffs... It's gonna be stupid fast game...

hellzer

Üye
Katılım
26 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
premium XP Bonuses:
100% XP Bonus (Lv1-30)
50% XP Bonus (Lv31-50)
20% XP Bonus (Lv51-60)
10% XP Bonus (Lv61-70)
+
XP Boost Scroll (Lv1-60) (10x) Increases your experience point gain by 20% for 1 hour
XP Boost Scroll (Lv1-50) ( 10x) Increases your experience point gain by 50% for 1 hour.

= that is skipping game.
It's gonna feel like private server on steroids... I am personally very disappointed because I wanted to enjoy all aspects of the game and relish in nostalgia of old KO game instead of rushing to the end content with these insane EXP boosts.
:(

Thor

Üye
Katılım
17 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I guess from some interview I watched on youtube and they claimed that reaching the max level is going to take around 2-3 months if you play around 5-6 hours and it sounds enough I guess, don't you think?

hellzer

Üye
Katılım
26 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I guess from some interview I watched on youtube and they claimed that reaching the max level is going to take around 2-3 months if you play around 5-6 hours and it sounds enough I guess, don't you think?

The game isn't just about the last few levels. It's the whole experience from start to finish. But with boosts its gonna be 150% exp until lvl 30, 100% boost until lvl 50... It's basically early game skip. In other words I would rather spend a month to get to 40, 2 months to get 60 and 3 months to get 70 INSTEAD of taking 1 day to get to 50 lvl, 1 week to 60 and 3 months to 70. :D
Just feels bad imo if progression is so disproportionate...

TheUprising

Üye
Katılım
9 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
premium XP Bonuses:
100% XP Bonus (Lv1-30)
50% XP Bonus (Lv31-50)
20% XP Bonus (Lv51-60)
10% XP Bonus (Lv61-70)
+
XP Boost Scroll (Lv1-60) (10x) Increases your experience point gain by 20% for 1 hour
XP Boost Scroll (Lv1-50) ( 10x) Increases your experience point gain by 50% for 1 hour.

= that is skipping game.
It's gonna feel like private server on steroids... I am personally very disappointed because I wanted to enjoy all aspects of the game and relish in nostalgia of old KO game instead of rushing to the end content with these insane EXP boosts.
i think the same way. cuz in a mmorpg the leveling part is extremely important, cuz even one level makes a huge difference especially since the game we are going to play is based on skill points, whoever spends more time must build the stronger character.

When I read these features, I saw that the leveling part was greatly reduced, which is obviously one of the issues that bothers me.For a game with a cap of 60Lvl, it seems extremely ridiculous that there are things that will provide such an exp increase.

Mighty

Üye
Katılım
25 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Depends on the player who either wants to level up quickly or take a long time with it.

A player can quit because the game takes too long to level up

hellzer

Üye
Katılım
26 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Depends on the player who either wants to level up quickly or take a long time with it.

A player can quit because the game takes too long to level up

If someone wants to quit the game because it takes too long to level up then it means they don't like the game to begin with.
Playing just to pump out levels and skip to end game is a ridiculous concept for a newly released game. Can it be that bad?

QuickWick

Üye
Katılım
21 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I 100% agree. They are ruining the game. This is supposed to be nostalgia to Knight Online. It took 5-7 months of NO LIFING to get to max level. I am talking about all you do is exp all day every single day.

This is 1000% ruining a brand new game. Sure it takes long to level but that is part of the progression. You feel rewarded for all that you do. That sigh of relief for reaching the level you wanted to unlock skills.

They are killing the game. The game is basically a private server at this point. Pay2Win to the extreme. They are looking at it to make quick short term money. They should be focusing on long term money if anything.

The game is ruined.

egemen

Üye
Katılım
29 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I agree.. 2-3 months are really short for being 65 lvl. In my opinion, I don t want to get %100 or %50 turbo for exp bonus..

Serjoint

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
I also agree, having long term goal is what make game last, that’s why pvp server don’t last more than a month or 2 in general, having scroll on top of premium is a bit too much, maybe delete scroll, or make them don’t work together,

Mighty

Üye
Katılım
25 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
You need to understand that there are different types of players.

The guy who loves levelling will end up getting to max level and quit for a few months.
The guy who players for an hour or two after they get home from their job (has higher chance of spending money to level up quickly)

You want a balance, don't do what lost ark did you're repeating everything and not finding the game fun

Son düzenleme:

Lexarph

Üye
Katılım
23 Mar 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
There will be bunch of players who prefer using 3 skills and grinding for days without doing anything else. It is about how you approach to the game. Unfortunately due to economic concerns developers chose to stand with KO players, worst community I've ever seen, at the beginning and it is understandable. However, what worries me is will there any dungeons, raids etc which requires multiple mechanics or just grinding, gaining cool items and jumping into the pvp with just 3 skills. If so, I dont see any reason to move on but we shall see.

Alkoer

Üye
Katılım
17 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
It doesnt matter if u re at max lv or not if u dont have good items.

For me being at max lv having all skills available is essential. After reach max game really starts for me.

At D3 1 to 70lv max world record is less then 1min. But i still playing it after 5k total play hours. Because playing to get better items always atracts me to game more.

KUNEFE

Üye
Katılım
20 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
premium XP Bonuses:
100% XP Bonus (Lv1-30)
50% XP Bonus (Lv31-50)
20% XP Bonus (Lv51-60)
10% XP Bonus (Lv61-70)
+

= that is skipping game.
every one don't spend time for exp you can search old ko myko server, perhabs player want to see dungeon war craft want spend time to game, its makes me feel very bad if i play only for exp maybe player wan to farm and earn many

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
The game isn't just about the last few levels. It's the whole experience from start to finish. But with boosts its gonna be 150% exp until lvl 30, 100% boost until lvl 50... It's basically early game skip. In other words I would rather spend a month to get to 40, 2 months to get 60 and 3 months to get 70 INSTEAD of taking 1 day to get to 50 lvl, 1 week to 60 and 3 months to 70. :D
Just feels bad imo if progression is so disproportionate...

Is someone have full time job you can add to this turks and boom.It's not that easy especially for someone who is playing solo without any clan.Besides if you don't like exp boost simply don't use them :)

Hedvein

Üye
Katılım
1 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
ppl are crying '' levelling is extremly hard'' and you say '' levelling is so fast''
I am proud... Really im proud.
<3

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
i hate them but we cant do anything beside Report, damn

Accually there is there GMs can can just run through spots. Most of the times it's just to obvious who uses macro who's not.You wont tell me that archer who uses pentashot on mob that's 30 meters from him is normal.

Hedvein

Üye
Katılım
1 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Accually there is there GMs can can just run through spots. Most of the times it's just to obvious who uses macro who's not.You wont tell me that archer who uses pentashot on mob that's 30 meters from him is normal.
yea i know, you right. I am reporting 5-6 players in a day... But that isnt enough i know, they have to find a solution ^^

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt