Too much EXP buffs... It's gonna be stupid fast game...

Tolgun

Üye
Katılım
20 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
premium XP Bonuses:
100% XP Bonus (Lv1-30)
50% XP Bonus (Lv31-50)
20% XP Bonus (Lv51-60)
10% XP Bonus (Lv61-70)
+
XP Boost Scroll (Lv1-60) (10x) Increases your experience point gain by 20% for 1 hour
XP Boost Scroll (Lv1-50) ( 10x) Increases your experience point gain by 50% for 1 hour.

= that is skipping game.
It's gonna feel like private server on steroids... I am personally very disappointed because I wanted to enjoy all aspects of the game and relish in nostalgia of old KO game instead of rushing to the end content with these insane EXP boosts.
:(
What you mean :D killing the same mobs 1000000000 instead of 1000000.
Just open a new character and do the same.
You talked like there is leveling content like quests you could not finish because you was already end level or something else.
Mr Robot^^.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I can honestly say the game is not only about lvling anyway so getting max lvl is some shorted time is even better.

For example I started playing from the begining and I'm only 61.

Mighty

Üye
Katılım
25 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
I can honestly say the game is not only about lvling anyway so getting max lvl is some shorted time is even better.

For example I started playing from the begining and I'm only 61.

There will be players who will level up faster example people who are under 16 and don't have anything else stopping them from spending 16+ hours a day on Rise.
You also need to understand that there are players who spend an hour or two because they have work.

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
There will be players who will level up faster example people who are under 16 and don't have anything else stopping them from spending 16+ hours a day on Rise.
You also need to understand that there are players who spend an hour or two because they have work.

Don't get me wrong but if someone don't have much time to play than MMORPG is not the type of game for that kind of person.You have to spend a lot of time to lvl up and get gear.

Anyway everyone has "something" to do no matter if it's work or school or whatever else.

Tolgun

Üye
Katılım
20 Haz 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Don't get me wrong but if someone don't have much time to play than MMORPG is not the type of game for that kind of person.You have to spend a lot of time to lvl up and get gear.

Anyway everyone has "something" to do no matter if it's work or school or whatever else.
I disagree with you there is no rule that you need to put your whole life time into an mmorpg to have fun especially when you don't to compete in every area of the game.

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt