U.S.A. Servers

creeper

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Will there be usa servers? My ko clan wants to play but are hesitant because of possible lag and also leveling up/grinding only to switch when and if there comes a Usa server. you see any lag especially for priests makes a big difference. Usa servers would also bring many South Americans.

Devy

Üye
Katılım
4 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hola bro I play from North America and I use wtfast i have no delay, and İ doubt there will be any American servers you guys should be fine , İ currently play with some Peruvian friends no issues by them either

pepeh

Üye
Katılım
24 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Probably they wont do this. I touched this topic before and thay wants to do this global.
All they have to do is just fix the connection issue.Durning test (last one) there was no any problem.Somehow it happend once again durning early access.

creeper

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I mean I play and it doesn't feel too bad but when for example I loot there's a delay and when I watch streams of Turkish players their loot does not lag, my point on priest is ok for example a party of mages nova, that priest has a split second to heal, a little delay/lag is the difference between a wipe or wiping them.

Just off the top of my head a possible solution would be a minimum ping cap, a script could possibly center low pings a little higher to make it more competitive world wide.

mmogod

Üye
Katılım
27 Nis 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
Hola bro I play from North America and I use wtfast i have no delay, and İ doubt there will be any American servers you guys should be fine , İ currently play with some Peruvian friends no issues by them either
İ

irontitan1

Üye
Katılım
13 Ocak 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
To be honest,this won't be good for you cause that the management is not good enough to cover problems even TR Server,if they open for U.S.A ,then it will be dissapoint for all users which they play in U.S.A servers. Here is the point,if you can play with VPN then go a head,to be sure that is the best option for play well.

Lonarad

Üye
Katılım
18 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
I'm connecting from Lubbock, TX without having any lag issues. So you guys can start playing and have fun however you want :)

creeper

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
The z targeting is way too laggy for me, I don't know if it's lag or made that way to slow macroers but sometimes 1/2 to 1 second lag so i spam z and locks z out to mouse targeting which is hard when everyone is on top of target.

Edit: Never mind it seems like it was the old keyboard and overloaded hub, new keyboard and few changes and all good :)

Son düzenleme:

creeper

Üye
Katılım
3 May 2022
Mesajlar
Puanları
They have confirmed they are aware of the issue and working on it, the problem is not so much the distance lag as much as the client side prediction and probably a few other things, so with out client side cooldowns you have reg lag then server has to go back to client for permission to execute then back again, basically tripling the lag :/ I think

You can read it here, great thread! https://forum.riseonlineworld.com/k...-non-turkish-european-when-using-skills.9341/

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt