Weapon quest items better than legendary +7

Daloze

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
Basically the title.

What's the point of upgrading early/mid stages if you can get free items like that in quest ? lol

Everyone will have the same gear. Runes will impact in really little way.
The point of upgrading and farming is to get excited when you drop something, not being giving everything in quest.

With those quests, you'll only need to farm the highest weapon/armor but nothing before hand.

Please consider changing it, dropping items isn't exciting this way.

RO1.JPG
RO2.JPG

platoon0x

Üye
Katılım
22 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
arch sword looks like legendary but probably it is just "rare item". it looks like legendary because of its grade (+7). so i dont see anything wrong with an early game rare item being powerless.

Daloze

Üye
Katılım
12 Kas 2020
Mesajlar
Puanları
still, what about the chitins for free?
giving items is killing the purpose of farming.

Ailosh

Üye
Katılım
26 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
there were chitin and shell quests in knight too and getting your hands on a chitin piece doesn't really make you rich or overpowered you still need to upgrade it and for that you need many sets. Nothing wrong with giving 1 set imo which is not useful untill you make it useful

TommyVercetti

Üye
Katılım
21 Nis 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
still, what about the chitins for free?
giving items is killing the purpose of farming.
Quest chitin armors are better than normal chitin armor unless +7 or higher. I upgraded all of my chitins. None of them got up to even +6, so... That's not a problem imo mate.

Motiv8

Üye
Katılım
4 May 2021
Mesajlar
Puanları
Even with those quest items solo play is hard. Even teamplay is hard enough if you consider your kill rate per minute. They might have a bit of a nerf sure but they are needed in many ways imho

Şu anda bu konu'yu okuyan kullanıcılar

Üst Alt